Forum home General Chat General chat

Should I stay or should I go?

So H has sorted a poker night for tomorrow night. More are coming than we thought would and there will be ten playing now. They have decided not to bring their women folk too, thankfully really or the house would be packed. 

So do I stay at home with the boys too, as was the original plan. Or do I relocate to my mums in another city for the night? I get on well with everyone, the boys should sleep through, bar say one wake up with Shea. Also if I'm here I can damage control somewhat. So what should I do?

Replies

• If it was me I would go out - simply because my kids wont sleep with a house full of noise.

• I'm pretty sure P will sleep but maybe not S. then it's getting to Manchester (I don't drive) after p finishes school. Oh and p would have to be back here for 12 Saturday for football. I didn't think this through did I. I thought it would be about 5 of them. I'm not complaining though as h hardly ever does anything now.

• When we have a poker night, I always stay and play.  None of the other girls play so they never come.  I always get rid of the kids though because we play in the kitchen which is right below E's bedroom and she wouldn't get to sleep.

• id go personally. damage control yes,but  getting miffed IF they wake the kids maybe isnt worth it

• See if I'm totally honest, I love poker too and could win myself some spends!

• Stay then. decision made.

• Oh I don't know, I may go to my mums your probably right!

• I think that's what I bad after belle but now I've written it it looks mean on P & S.

• Can you not let your mam babysit?  Could she come and collect the kids?  Is there anyone near by to babysit

• My mum has them here when she babysits so S is in his own environment. If she took them to hers there would be no getting to them if Shea didn't settle. Fil could maybe have them but he goes out himself and it can be more of a chore to ask him.