Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

So do you think she won't be able to have children then?

I forewarned U's nursery about what is going on with her genitals in case she comes out with the predictable line about letting the doctor play with her bottom and getting a prize and one of the key workers came out with the above.

Yep thank you for consolidating all my fears into one sentence.

Is it silly that I cried when she said that?

Replies

• A classic case of someone not engaging their brain before speaking. What a silly moo. And crying would have been my reaction too.

• No of course it's not silly. We all want our children to grow up and do all the 'normal' things like get a job, get married, have children, be happy etc and any threat to that will of course make you worry and sad. How long do you have to wait until it gets investigated?

• She has an appointment on September 4th with pedatrics but that might be the wrong place so it may be cancelled and she has to go somewhere else. The GP wasn't entirely sure who U would need to see.

• Helpful then. Hope they find the right person soon.

• Urgh. Not silly at all, people can be so insensitive

• Stupid woman, maybe something she would wonder, but to say it! Like I put from what I read it was story's of how it was just closed over, so a cream or operation to open it but that everything else internally present and fully workingHug