Forum home General Chat General chat

So.. I'm going out tonight and it's a karaoke bar!!

This gives me a slight panic attack! I hate karaoke :-( i can't sing (only in the car to mariah or summing) 

i think I might start with the wine now.. H.e.l.p xx

Replies

• Will you have to sing? I LOVE karaoke, I'm all class me. Mustang Sally is what I start off with....

• dont panic. you wont have to get up if you dont want to :) and the fact you cant sing doesnt stop lots of people (like Belle ;) )

• it will be fun Lauren, you don't have to go up or could always go up with someone else!?  Where is it?

• My friends will pressure me!! Ha ha! I think that's it though Belle, I don't what song id sing.. Was thinking of flowers! Laugh

• Battersea bridge road, bunga bunga. It does sound like a fun place and I have a few friends that love signing and the limelight so il just drink the vino and mime!

• Oh yeah love a bit of Sweet Female Attitude. I force K to do Karaoke on holiday all the time - we bribe her with money and ice cream. My mum sang Kevin Little "Turn me On" when she was away with us.

• Oh that's brilliant! Just think of me around 10pm, making a huge p r a t  of myself! Ha ha

• Belle - didn't you bribe Lauren last year with a vodka shot Laugh no way could I kareokee, I am rubbish at singing but love watching others do it.

Lauren - pre- prepare your song list! Laugh

• Nope, she didn't need bribing and we were just doing shots cos you boring lot were drinking coffee zzzz! They both did a Nicki Minaj number.

Barbie Girl is another one I sang at a work karoke night.  

• thats about right!

• Barbie girl! Ha ha!

I've got the radio on...

• Bunga Bunga is a wicked night! We went there with work. YOu'll have a crack and actully may not even need to get on the mic LOADS of people get up. Have fun!

• more importantly - what are you wearing!

• It'll be fab!  Can you get a group of you to sing so you don't have to go up and sing on your own?

• I'm glad it's like that belle, the girls said it was a really fun place..

If I do get up DD it'll be with a friend! I'm a wimp with things like this!!

I'm thinking of wearing black shiffon vest, wet look leggings, electric blue blazer and sparkly shoes???

• It'll be a laugh.  Wish there was a karaoke bar near me.  I sang on holiday.  H and i did a terrible rendition of Lets get ready to rhumble!!  He was Ant and i was Dec ROTFL

• Ah I bet that was a laugh Chids?! That's what you have to do, a really stupid song and take the p out the fact we any sing (well I can't anyway!)

• OMG Chids that would have been hilarious to see! Were people cracking up?

Outfit sounds bang on Lauren.

• Thanks belle!