Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Sport Relief - telly last night

I missed it. Was it any good? Would you know if it's available on catch-up?

Or if not on catch-up maybe tell me which bits were best and I'll have a squizz on YouTube later? Thanks!!

Replies

• Not sure about catch up but Kylie, Jason and David walliams doing especially for you was a highlight for me (showing my age!) And tje only fools with Beckham sketch. I was in bed early so no idea about anything passed 10pm. Oh the various team bishop/Coe sports activities were worth a watch too

• I liked all those too weekender. I still get all excited when I see Jason, I love Kylie and I knew all the words to especially for you, which H thought was both funny and sad! Guess that's what comes from being a girl in the 80s. Beckham in Peckham was funny too.

• When I saw that there was a Kylie & Jason thing I knew I'd love it! It was brill. I think J-Do is so underrated. He's very funny, dry, and up for a laugh. I see Kylie forgot to pop any bottoms on... ;)

The Beckham thing was alright, I'm a bit over David Jason and Nic Lyndhurst, but it was a bit of gentle fun.

Have watched some and will catch up on the rest. I had no clue it had been going for 12 years, but then I frequently forget how old I am, which just skews everything ;)

• Another 80's girl here, H could not believe how excited I got when Kylie and jason were singing together - I thought it was fab :)

Only really saw that and the Becham sketch and the rythmic gymnastics, but they all had me in stitches.

As an aside - Davina was realy struggling to present at times when I was watching, bless, she was close to tears after one video of an old gentleman.  Its nice to know presenters are human too.

N