Forum home General Chat General chat

Strictly

Anyone else like me ridiculously excited about tonight? 

Predictions for favourites/flops?

I think Scott mills might be a bit cringey to watch but I think Judy Murray might be good at ballroom.

I can't wait!

Replies

• I'm so excited! I've forgotten who's in it tonight though and it's really not going to be the same without Brucey.

• Just had a look. I think Pixie Lott and Simon Webb are going to do well. I think Alison Hammond is going to be better than people expect. I think Judy Murray will have two left feet

• It will be weird without Bruce but I like Claude, I think she's funny. Who was the rugby model guy? I remember thinking on the launch show he seemed to be quite competitive and it annoyed me hehe. I think you'll be right about Simon webbe though.

• Thom Evans. I've taken umbridge with him already!

• I missed some of the shows but Greg Wallace.....dances like a blancmange Laugh

• Sshh, that made me chuckle, it was a bit cringey. Anyone else slightly freaked out by Steve backshall's shoulders? They looked too big for his body!

• Oooo Steve Backshall...my son and I are willing him on to win!

Disappointed Judy didn't go at the weekend, stiffer than Andy's tennis racquet.

• Yeah I'm hoping Judy doesn't stay in too much longer. My early favourite is Jake Wood atm, he seems very sweet and apparently lives near me.

Poor Scott Mills though, he looked like a toddler running around at a fancy dress party!