Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Tesco Booster points bargains!

I've just bought:

2 x Innotab games

2 x Transformer 16inch figures

1 x Leapfrog reader book

1 x Playdoh Ice cream parlour set

Doh Nutters game

Monsters Surgery game

for the grand sum of £7.56 Big Smile

Replies

• Options

Thats fantastic I really need to get sorted with this hoping to find some good bits for discos christmas gifts

• Options

Iv just done this. I got

2x wrestler things (think its called power slammers?)

Animal skittles

A football game, its like a big green pitch with footballers, a bit like subitio

2xjigsaws

A superhero phone

All for £10.60! O and went via top cash back too

• Options

I need to have a good nose today!

• Options

How does it work?

• Options

Basically if you have Tesco clubcard points / vouchers they double up in the Boost Event. I had £45, so got £90 of stuff and paid the difference.

• Options

There isn't much I want/need TBH. I had a spare "spend £20 and save £5 on direct" voucher laying around, so I've got £20 worth of xmas gifts for nieces for £7.50 in vouchers which isn't at all bad.. Just got them a friendship bracelet making set each, and some kind of mosaic set for the eldest,

• Options

Some fab hauls here!  I should find some time to have a look what they've got - I've got £48 of vouchers to spend at the moment Smile

• Options

I've got quite a bit in vouchers, but i'm saving up for days out next year.  Want to be able to do LEGOLAND for free again.

• Options

Thanks for explaining Belle, I'll be doing this nearer to Christmas.

• Options

DS If you have the vouchers I'd buy when you can as they get very low on stock

• Options

We used ours towards a new sofa for our loft conversion last night! £64 off the price! Their clubcard is really good to be fair.

• Options

That's well good Frankie! I seriously need to get my head out my a$$ and start online shopping with Tesco but I can't be doing with the initial shop. I might give it a go today as I'm not busy at work.

• Options

We get our petrol from Tesco when we can too which helps! Plus we'll earn points from buying the sofa.

• Options

We don't have a Tesco near us - just an express linked to an Esso garage.

I've started a shop on the mobile app.

• Options

We tend to use our for things that can be triple or quadruple like days out or train tickets.  we buy food and petrol from there so it saves us quite a bit.