Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

The bar is open!

Anyone joining in or is everyone sick of boozing? I should really have the day off after the party we had yesterday which was meant to be an early one but was still going strong at 4am but there's only a few more days of the festive season left so I'm going to enjoy it and worry about the state of my liver in January ha ha. Mine is nice cold bud.

Replies

• Options

Surprise!!!! It's me - having a cold bottle of Kronenbourg. Seem to be in the habit of it at the moment, but will be stopping that all next week for a low key few weeks until my birthday at the end of January.

• Options

Ha ha it's always the same people. Have you all had a lovely Christmas?

• Options

I'm back on the diet from today properly, so no booze for me, although I've hardly had any over the last week anyway - in fact, I think all I've had is a glass of wine on Christmas day.  I might treat myself to a glass or two (or maybe the whole bottle) of Prosseco tomorrow night though!

• Options

I'm having some blue wkd as fancied something sweet and alcoholic. Lol

• Options

Pimms and lemonade for me. I've gone through about five litres in December but gonna enjoy it cos it's back to the SW grind in January Bawl

• Options

Im finishing off my Sancerre cellar. Cheers all!

• Options

Deedee you can't start your diet now! Ha ha fifi I haven't drank anything like that since I was about 14! Hollywood there's only a few more days so it would be rude not to. Kat haven't got a clue what that is!

• Options

Its a dry white wine. Think I've consumed about 14 bottles and have another 4 to go lol

• Options

Already started I'm afraid, couldn't bare to carry on eating all the crap.

• Options

Sorry got caught up in bath time and bedtime there but now settling back down with a glass of Rioja. Had a great Christmas, just savouring these last few days before it is back to work etc. Cheers ladies Cheers

• Options

Kat I hope the 14 bottles weren't just today lol!  Deedee I'm with you on that one but there's only a few more days to go so I'm sure I can force myself. Alsit no idea what that is but enjoy.

• Options

It's red wine SW, not my preferred type - I like french, it is Spanish I think but hey ho just going with the festive flow. Am also piling/stuffing in loads of food because I know I only have a couple days left to do so. I don't even know what day it is though I am totally disorientated being off work.

• Options

I feel like I should be gully guzzling these! My sister is having a cocktail party tomorrow night and these were for a batch of cheeky vimto.  -Guess I'll have to pop to the shop tomorrow for more.

• Options

Me!!!! Been drinking loads today, rose, white and going to continue witht he baileys. love christmas hic!

• Options

I'm having sprite. I'm ill, and taking so many pills I rattle. Could do with something strong though, had H's kids since Wednesday.