Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

The Kardashians

Can anyone tell me why they're famous? They're always appearing on the Daily Fail's website.

Replies

• Options

They have a reality tv show.

I think they're really just famous for being famous IYSWIM

• Options

I think Kim did a naughty video with  Brandy's younger brother, which surprisingly (?!) got released and the reality tv show spiralled form there?  Their dad was friends with OJ Simpson and stood by him throughout the trial, added to the fact that the mum then married Bruce Jenner who is a bit of a sporting legend in America and apparently you have the recipe for becoming incredibly rich!  Oh, and of course, have a baby with Kanye West, that's always going to help!

• Options

And yes, I do admit to occassionally watching their program on E when nothing else is on (oh the shame!!!!)

• Options

I have no idea why they are famous but I do watch their show! I love trashy tele!

• Options

Kim's sex tape which says it all

• Options

Oh and their dad was OJ Simpsons attorney

• Options

So they've gotten about then. I've never watched their show, maybe I have to at some point!

• Options

No idea but my h met them in his family's strip club and didnt think they held much substance. They weren't rowdy, and were quite boring!

• Options

I'd never watched them until i was on mat leave and i've sadly become sucked into their nonsense, have had to activel.y stop watching now as i fear my brain might dribble out of my ear!