Forum home General Chat General chat

Today's Plans?

What's in store for you today?

I was up early this morning so have got the kids in the bath, done my house work and put some washing in.

Once I'm showered I need to go to Asda for a few bits and bobs.  When I get back the kids can play out for a bit while I do some ironing.

After lunch we will head out to the park for an hour or so.  E was meant to be at a party but its been cancelled.

Replies

• Well H and big S are swimming, I've just been out for a buggy run. Managed 3.75 miles today- wooo!

Will shower once H comes back then we'll probably walk up to the fete at the school S is going to. I need to do something with my horse later and H we go to the gym. Tomorrow off to Cotswold wildlife park

• Today, will mainly be spent, trying to not lose my patience with H's kids...

My SIL is having C, which he is looking forward too, as he doesn't really like playing with H's kids.

I have housework to do, and want to do some baking.

Need to shave my hair, but as C needs his doing too, I will do that tomorrow.

H is going to do a shop, and hopefully getting plenty of wine. Have a feeling I will need it later.

• E has her gymnastics at 12.15 then she will need to do her homework. By the time she's finished that it will be time to go to her brownie show. H will be at work for most of it so just me and the kids.

• WH well done on the run.  AK hope your patience is still with you.  Pebbles a busy day for you.  We ended up going to a nearby village fete with my friend and her 10yr old daughter.  The kids went on the bouncy castle and the park and had an ice cream while we chatted.  E is now at her house and I have no doubt that she will be roped into having E sleeping.  J is just about to play on the Wii now.

• This morning H was out in the garden with the boys, mowing, weeding and tidying, whilst I scrubbed the kitchen, did a couple of loads of washing and hoovered downstairs. After lunch, we went out for a few bits at the garden centre and H and the boys have just soaked each other with the hose in the garden. Then dinner, bath (whilst I clean the rest of the bathroom!) and bed for children, and dinner and early night with a load of washing to fold for me and H.

• Just as I posted that I got a text from my friend asking if it was ok for E to sleep, I had 5 of them sleeping last Saturday so I'll enjoy the peace tonight once J is in bed.

• My patience was lost, as was H's.

Took my anger out on the housework, my house is sparkling.

I opened the booze this afternoon, medicinal, obvs.

Enjoy your peace SW, I am jealous.

• This morning phoebe had ballet and aaron had swimming. Then Aaron had a birthday party. This afternoon we went to garden centre for a few bits and cake. No plans tomorrow really.

• We got travel cards and headed into London (it's only 20 mins away) and ended up in Trafalgar Square watching all of the Gay Pride stuff. I thought it was great.