Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Tuesday Weight loss

Morning lovelies, how is everyone doing?

After my bloated weekend, by body is feeling a bit better.  Hopefully that's a good sign.  2 more weeks until my holidays and i've got 5.5lb to lose to get to my mini target.  Will i do it????  Who knows Big Smile

Food today

B - Coco pops & milk, glass of squash

L - Syn free chilli & rice

D - omlette with bacon and mushrooms

S - Pinapple, grapes

Replies

• Morning Chids!

2 weeks - that's motivation you can do it!

I'm pleased to report that H and I got up at 5.30am to exercise Surprise He went for a run whilst i did the 30DS. I'm feeling very spritely atm, will see how long it lasts.

B: fruit & tea
    L: fish and salad
    D: TBD

• Morning!

chids - There's a good chance to lose that much in two weeks, great motivation for you.

Belle - well done for getting up so early, I've not managed that yet, and have been shredding in the evening instead - I struggle to get up when I need to as it is!

I had a good day yesterday, only just over 1000 calories when you count the exercise into it from the level 2 shred (my god that's hard!!)  Might give it a go again this evening as it feels more like I'm doing something with it being a struggle - can't wait until I know what I'm doing so I can turn her voice off though!

Foodwise:

B - porridge

L - salad, yogurt, healthy crisp type things

S - fruit

D - salmon with rice and some veg

• OMG Belle, no way would i be able to get up at half 5.  Considering it was half 3 before S finally went to sleep last night, there was no way i could have done that.  Well done you though, and also well done your H.

• It's hard but I've done it before. I'm up at 6am anyway so it's only half hour earlier. When I used to finish work and be home at 5pm I'd do it whilst L had his dinner but now I don't get a spare second til gone 8pm and frankly I cba then.

• And there was me feeling smug for getting up at 6 and doing Ripped in 30! Well done Belle.

Chids you're doing so well.

DD you sound like you're in the zone again. Are you still doung the fasting diet?

As for me feel back in the exercise routine. Just need to get the need to snack under control.

Breakfast was cereal and fruit

Lunch is salad

Dinner is pasta and bean soup and a salad.

• Cedar - no, with my thyroid problems I struggle to reduce my calories by that much so I'm just cutting my calories this week as we go on holiday on Sunday Smile  I'll see how I'm feeling when we get back as to what diet I do then.  Well done for getting up early to exercise!

• You're all doing so well. I have completely fallen off the wagon and sitting here eating hob nobs and popcorn having had no breakfast. Someone please give me a huge kick up the ass?

• LB.....KICK!!!! step away from the hobnobs!

Sounds like everyone is doing well! I was going to do day 2 ripped in 30 this morning but literally could hardly get out of bed this morning, the pain!!! I need to go running tonight as already arranged with my friend so will see if that loosens off my muscles and if so I'll  let Jillian bully me for half an hour when i get back in Laugh then it'll be a bath and an early night to stay away from biccies!

So far today has been one slice of toast for breakfast, then had some soup and some chicken slices for lunch. Dinner is chicken and chorizo stew

• I'm impressed that you're considering a run plus Jillian, Weekender. I love her exercises (well, not sure love is the right word but I do them!) but they killed my knees for ages.

Lindtbunny - stay away from the biscuits! Popcorn is OK provided its not covered in unhealthy things.

Deedee forgotten you'd had the thyroid problem diagnosed. No wonder you've struggled with it recently.

• I had salmon fishcake plus 2 helpings of homemade coleslaw for lunch - oops!

• oh dear lindtbunny, tomorrow is another day! We all have off days, my weekend was pretty bad!

I weighed myself this morning, and glad I did, as only half a pound until I'm a stone lighter than I was in mid-Feb!  I'm so pleased and yet surprised, because I don't think I've tried 'that' hard.  I love Weight Watchers!

today so far as been

B - marmite sandwich on danish bread (this is becoming an addiction)

L - ham and chutney wrap

D - chicken parmigiana  - not at all diet friendly, but I've not eaten anything else other than B, L and fruit today, so just going for it.

Belle - fishcakes and coleslaw, YUM.

• belle, that lunch sounds lovely.  You can't beat home made colslaw.

Catrina, well done on your loss.  Losing weight when you don't feel like you're dieting is brilliant isn't it?  This is why i love slimming world.