Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Tuesday weight loss/exercise

Morning, I had an ok day yesterday, not great but back on track today.  Although I'm out for a meal tonight for my cousins 40th birthday.  We are going for a couple of drinks and a meal at an Italian restaurant.  I'm off to the gym this morning and going to try and burn some mega calories so I don't feel to guilty about my meal and I will try and choose sensibly and stick to low calorie food for the day.

B -fruit

L - cuppa soup

D - meal out.

Replies

• Options

Morning SW - that doesn't sound like a lot of food today, I hope you make up for it on your meal out tonight.

I'm ok, don't know what's up with me at the moment just feeling fed up of it all.  Not just WL, just fed up with everything.  I've had a change of pill, so i'm putting some of it down to that.

Food wise, I aren't doing too badly I don't think, had a slip on sunday when we were out for tea, but stuck to it pretty much the rest of the time.

Food today

B - shreddies & coffee

L - HM carrot and coriander soup, nectarine & muller light

D - pork steaks, mash & veggies

• Options

Morning I think I'm back in the zone. Had a good day food wise yesterday only picked at 2 sweets of L's pick n mix and had a small bowl of dry shreddies to nibble on whilst watching TV last night. Managed 120 sit ups and 100 squats with weights so very pleased with myself. Going to ease in slowly with that this week incrreasing by 20 a day then get back to shredding by Friday night. I have 7 weeks til my night out and I want to look super fit.

B: will be fruit & tea

L: either cold fish and salad or whatever is the hot meal today

D: sushi

• Options

Hi all,

Enjoy your meal Sw. Hi Chids, I've just had the contraceptive injection so I'm upping my game now to try and concentrate. Don't let things get too much for you though. Hi belle, I didn't stop yesterday but I've got a day at home today so I'm going to look for a local group. What's your night out in 7 weeks?

My plan is to drink drink drink, I'm awful for not drinking during the day so I'm onto it. H is doing 7-7 all thus week, he said he wants an early night shortly after the boys go to bed tonight because he is shattered. I'm going to use it as my time to shred once they are all down,dub dun dunnnnn.

• Options

Good for you QS! Positive thinking you can do it!

My night out is a group of us girls going to a 90s night - can't bleeding wait!

• Options

Thanks belle, the night sounds great, 90's was THE decade.

I've got a rare hour to myself and mumdrum just logged me out for a bit. Waisted chatting time!

• Options

Lunch is seabass with chorizo lentils ummmm

• Options

Chids have you spoke to your SW leader about how you are feeling about the WL?  Maybe she can give you some tips.

Belle well done on getting back on track.

QS I don't drink a lot during the day either, I try my best to remember.  Good for you for starting the shred, it really does work.

Afm I burnt 1379 calories at the gym - 30 min run, 30 mins stepper, 15 mins cross trainer, 30 mins on the bike plus weights and sit ups.  I'm sure I've done enough to cover my meal tonight.

• Options

My god, I never hit above a few hundred in the gym, no wonder your losing so well!

• Options

Your exercise is always amazing SW you must be very fit!

• Options

SW - all you get from the leader is "well if you want to fill in a food diary, then maybe we can see what might be happening", or if you're sticking to plan 100% then you will lose weight.  I know I don't stick to plan 100%, and  I could fill in a good diary, but tbh, I don't want to spend my life writing down what i'm eating.  I want my changes to be changes I can sustain long term.  I cook with no fat now at all only frilight, when I go out, I make healthier choices in my food, I try to only have bread for either breakfast or lunch, never both, I cook from scratch.  I have treats every now and again, but life is too short not to have treats.

Well done on burning so many calories at the gym, you'll be able to enjoy some lovely food and wine now at the Italian and not feel so bad about it.

• Options

Have you tried cutting bread out altogether Chids? What about potatoes and rice and pasta? These were definietly beneficial to me in my weight loss.

• Options

I disgust myself. That is all.

• Options

1stBaby you loked great on saturday.

• Options

DO one Belle, I am a disgrace. Seriously pissed off with my self again.

• Options

Reading that back it sounds really rude. I am just sick of gaining weight. I restarted WW AGAIN today. Kick my *** if I am not on here!

• Options

Oi Mrs don't be rude! You looked gorgeous but I don't see you naked so I get that side of things. What you doing wrong? Let's get youback on track. You used to run this thread.

7 weeks til we go out....

• Options

1st baby I am so with you on this. Scales keep creeping up and I have no willpower to stop them.

• Options

Chids I know it sounds a pain writing things down but it does help.  I log everything with mfp,  I don't plan on doing that forever but it's easy to forget what you have had over the course of the day.  

• Options

Come on girls stick with it. It's not long until party season is upon us! WHo's up for a mini challenge or something to help us all along? I'm currently resistsing the bag of minstrels, wine gums, macaroons and packet of crunchies on the desk behind me.

• Options

In up for anything that will help, my willpower is currently zilch.