Forum home General Chat General chat

Tuesday Weight Loss/Exercise

Morning

I had a good day yesterday, ate well and went to the gym. 

I was told when I went to the gym that they are closing, they've given a months notice.  I'm gutted cos I've been going there for 10yrs and have met some really nice people.  The gym I go to is quite a small gym, personal and friendly, we don't have many of those around now so it looks like I'll be joining a big gym.  The one I'm looking at has been open less than a year so will have all brand new equipment and it has 45 classes a week which are included in the membership.  Although I can't afford to join yet as I've just paid my gym £150 so I'll have to wait until they give me some of that money back.

Anyway, I'm at work today, then going to the gym once I finish. 

B - Tea

L - Soup and fruit

D - Ready meal

Replies

• Morning ladies

Ah thats a shame about your gym SW. Hopefully some of your gym buddies will join the new one too?

I had a good day yesterday too and have my curry dahl loaf in the oven so i can have some for dinner (i prefer it cold!). Menu today is -

B - fruit and wholemeal toast

L - jacket potato with tuna and salad

D - curry loaf with salad or veg

Have a good day everyone! X

• Afternoon. Thats annoying about the gym SW.

Had a good day yesterday. Not doing too bad today. Half term here so not in normal routines.

• MM - Well done on a good day.  How long til you are back at work?

Cedar - I'm off for the rest of the week after today but hoping I can stick with it.  Yeah, annoying about the gym, I'm going to speak with her tonight and hopefully get some of my money back and rejoin another gym at the beginning of March, a few of my friends go there.

• Back at work on 10th March - boooooo! X