Forum home General Chat General chat

weight loss/healthy eating thread?

anyone interested in a weightloss thread, to keep motivated?

i lost 2st 4lb on slimming world, 6 months ago but fell off the wagon and put on stone back on, probably have about 3st to loose in total

Replies

• Oh I'd love to please? I'm starting tomorrow for the last time. Aiming to make it a permanent change. I must lose 3 stone, but would love to lose 4.

Hubby (feeder/fantastic cook) returns to work tomorrow after 7 weeks off so I'll be fending for myself more and much MUCH less home banquets and eating out.

I need as many things as poss to help me stay focused and reminded of what I'm doing and why!

• Yes, me! I've got about a stone and a half to shed to be back to my pre pregnancy best. I've dabbled with being in the zone a few times since S was born but have been feeling lots more motivated recently. Some motivation from here would be very welcome!

• excellent, i definately need to get focused as i find it so much harder when the kids are on school holidays!

• How should it work? Random 'how is it going?' weight loss thread whenever someone feels like it?

• I would love to! I've always had a passion for fitness so I love to join in on threads like these :) Anyone doing any special programs or group exercise classes?

• weekly thread? then we can just add on as an when we like, I'll start the first one next monday

HI jenny, I used to attend a slimming world group but the venue got changed and I could no longer manage to walk up there, do the meeting and get back before little ones nursery session was finished

• I could do with loosing weight 2 stone 3 lb at least

• Like the idea of a weekly thread. Hopefully I'm still motivated next week!