Forum home› General Chat› General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

What colour is your hair and length?

Mine is the lightest that nearly the longest that it has ever been, but I get bored quickly, not sure whether to get it chopped and change colour again!

Replies

• OMG you've only just had it lightened you nutta!

Don't talk to me about hair mine is fooked atm big time - had it done at a salon and they've mullered it. I hate hate hate it.

• What did they do?

• Mine is cherry red but about to be dyed chocolate brown as the red has faded and my greys are poking through and at the weekend I had it cut into a jaw length bob with longer bits at the front (i dont know what thats called - graduated maybe?!) and a sweepy side fringe. I absolutely love it!!

• Ah Belle sorry to hear you hate yours. :-( xx

• Mine is a dark plummy colour, it's been the same colour (although sometimes slightly brighter) for a while as I love it!  It goes down to about bra strap at the moment - just had a cut and colour last week.

• Just past shoulder length, brown with a reddish tinge, layered, and i'm trying to grow my fringe out so that it's a sweeping fringe.  My hair does need dying though, my roots are starting to show along with a bit of grey.

• Mine is currently shoulder length, and a dark purple colour. Looks black, but in daylight, you can see the purple.

Just had extra layers cut in, to try and get rid of some of the bleach damage.

• Post a picture of it light and dark Fi for us to get an idea

• You all know what I look like lol.  I am going to go lighter again I think.  

• I have been about every colour under the sun, but I've always liked it red best (XXL live real red). I've been growing my hair whilst pregnant as I've always wanted long hair but it always gets in really bad condition as it grows. It's now at shoulder length and is positively glowing, however it just seems to hang there, and I'm ready to chop it off lol. However I've convinced myself if I keep tying it up until the baby is about 6 months (when I might get a life again), then it'll be long enough to look right. I wouldn't bet against it ending up in a bob in the next few months though.

• Brown, long.

Sounds boring doesn't it haha

• I am going to go lighter again this time I think.  Keeping the length at the moment.  Need to grow some layers out.

• I am thinking of going lighter again in the summer Fi, I think it is nicer.  I am dark chocolate brown at the moment and Rob hates it with a passion!! was Red before and before that gold with brown Laugh  fancy having it chopped too as would be easier

• I really like mine just now even if I do say myself ha

• Mine is really blonde and bra strap length atm but getting it cut and coloured tomorrow.  Im going to go a bit darker as my roots show really quickly with it being so light.

• Medium brown, and armpit length. I hate it, it's so thin and straggly!