Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

What did you buy for your daughters 3rd birthday??

All my daughter has mentioned is a hobby horse. She has garden toys/kitchen/playhouse in the garden/loads of puzzles/Fairy play boot & treehouse from ELC. I'm really struggling! and I have friends and family asking what she wants too?! I would be very grateful for any suggestions..... Thanks! x

Replies

• scooter a wee trampoline, wow toys, bike, my little pony tutu and toys, tablet.

• Thanks for your reply CK! She has a microscooter, a little trampoline and an old ipod!  she has an older brother so a lot of things we already have! x

• At 3 my daughter was into dolls so we made her a dolls cot because all the ones I could find to buy were plastic and I didn't like them.  She also had a pair of goggles for swimming.  She was overjoyed with these two items - shame it hasn't lasted and now she always wants more!!

• I shall keep an eye on this thread as my sisters twin girls are turning 3 later this month so I need to start planning their pressies!

• We got her a bike. She also got a pram, doctors sets and dressing up outfits.

• We bought her a wooden sand box for the garden. There were little toys as well but this was the bigger thing. She was seriously into TinkerBell So her presents were mostly things associated with that.