Forum home General Chat General chat

What does your 4yr old weigh?

Just out of interest x

Replies

• T weighs 3st, he's quite tall and slim x

• L weighs 3 stone but he is 5 on Friday.

• Last time I put him on the scales he was 18.5kg, he was 4 and 8 months.

• Luke is 5 years and 6 weeks. He weighs 16.8kg and is 108cm tall.

• Oh my goodness, I might have a right porker of a 2 year old then.  She is 3 in Feb but she weights 2st 10lb.

• Their weight loss slows right down though chids. I'm sure Nicky's weight hasn't changed much since he was about 3 even though he's been growing upwards.

• He's 18kg exactly at 4y6m - he's a bit short for his age, although not sure of his height at the moment.

• Thanks ladies I was just wondering what the average weight was.  A few months ago I weighed J and he was 3st, I weighed him last night as he seemed to have list weight as he's school trousers wouldn't stay up so had to buy a belt for him.  He now weighs 2st 7lbs which is a big loss for anyone let alone a 4yr old.  He is a bit of a dot compared to most of the kids in his class, some of them look huge compared to him.

• Isaac is 20 months and 2 stone, Lucas almost 5 is 2st 5 Laugh

• A weighs loads,  she's tall and slim but weighs 21kg at 4 and a half

• A is 32lbs(2st, 4lbs)

• Just seen you reply SW - that seems quite a bit of a loss in a few months for someone so young, might be worth just keeping an eye on him over the next few months to make sure he doesn't lose any more weight.  I'm sure he's fine though and probably due for a big growth spurt xx

• SW

Thanks ladies I was just wondering what the average weight was.  A few months ago I weighed J and he was 3st, I weighed him last night as he seemed to have list weight as he's school trousers wouldn't stay up so had to buy a belt for him.  He now weighs 2st 7lbs which is a big loss for anyone let alone a 4yr old.  He is a bit of a dot compared to most of the kids in his class, some of them look huge compared to him.

Was he def 3 stone before? Was that with or without clothes and weighing him now is that with or withotu clothes? That is a massive change. With U her clothes get tight round her waist and then she shoots up again and her clothes are all loose but she doesn't have weight loss. Even B with his digestion problems gains weight very slowly but it hasn't gone down recently.

• QI he was definitely 3st as I remember I checked his weight for the bike seat.  It was the same time  naked and before his bath.  It seems to have coincided with him starting school.  He is probably running around a bit more and I don't think he is having much for his lunch at school from what he tells me and he's always starving when he comes out of school.  I was talking to h about it yesterday and on school days I'm going to give him a bigger breakfast, then something as soon as he gets in from school, then tea a bit later and see how that works out.

• Thanks Deedee I'm sure your right.

• SW

QI he was definitely 3st as I remember I checked his weight for the bike seat.  It was the same time  naked and before his bath.  It seems to have coincided with him starting school.  He is probably running around a bit more and I don't think he is having much for his lunch at school from what he tells me and he's always starving when he comes out of school.  I was talking to h about it yesterday and on school days I'm going to give him a bigger breakfast, then something as soon as he gets in from school, then tea a bit later and see how that works out.

I probably worry more about weight because of B and his problems and they check his weight down to grammes (although do it with his clothes on which I think is silly because the clothes change each time?!?)