Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

What's everyone's plans for this beautiful sunny day??

Well due to bad weather, me feeling poorly and A having nasty accident, we've been stuck in the house pretty much all week apart from the odd little visit out. So today we will be out for most of the day enjoying this glorious sunshine.  Going to a park out of town which is really good, taking scooters, balls etc and also a picnic.  Meeting my friend there with her 2 children and just going to enjoy the fresh air for as long as we can!

Also excited to dry lots and lots of washing Laugh

What are the rest of you doing?

Replies

• We are off to haven in Wales! My h is working till 10, we just need to take everything out of isaacs room as the plasterer will be coming whilst we are away

• I'm working Sad boooo!

• We are doing a big fat nothing :) 11am here and H still asleep!

Just back from hols so putting away their toe bits, might go to the pool later and then dinner with friends later. Love it when there are no set plans and take the day as it comes.  

To clarify it is our weekend today so surely that means we can do as little as possible...

• Tea and cake with a friend. Enjoy your day everyone.

• Lucky Charm where do you live?

Vivixon yum yum cake!

Poor you Deedee :-( At least this weather is supposed to carry on over the weekend!

Cherry Pie which Haven are you going to, we've been to the Newquay and Pwhelli one in Wales

• Me too, Deedee. How rubbish!

• Sounds like lots of nice plans, also good if including cake :)

MossyE, we are in Dubai. Summer is upon now really so too hot to be outside for long.

• Sorry Stripey, can you get out for a walk in your lunch break?

Oh right Lucky Charm, how long have you been over there?

• 6 years now, it has flown by!

• We need to go into town this morning for a few bit and return some shoes I bought for E.  After lunch we are taking the kids plus Es friend to the fun fair on the seafront.  Should next good fun. When we get back km hoping to sit in the garden while the kids play out.

• Lucky Charm any plans to move back? I would stay where the sun is if I were you!

Sounds nice SW, is the fair always in your town? It came to our town the other week and we spent a fortune over 2 nights we went! If it were here all the time we'd be skint lol.

• Yes mossy it's a permanent fixture.  We don't go all of the time as it costs quite a bit but it's good when we go, especially on a day like this.  It's already hot, long may it continue.

• It's pretty cloudy here at the moment, due to brighten up later.. I'm off out for my friends 30th birthday later so today il be getting ready and getting the house tidy for H to look after the boys in. Cooking dinner, washing and finding myself an outfit!!!

• Sun? Sun? Grey and spitting rain in London town.

• We have the sun back. Such a relief after rain all week.

Kids will be playing in the garden, so I can get a few bits done, then to the park.

• I'm doing some art work, but may be able to do some of it on the patio outside. Finally some sun, shame its on the last day of the hols and not the first!

• god damn work & its beautiful today