Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

When was ur first kiss

I was 12, out if my friends I was the last to kiss someone Eek but obviously I didn't admit to that, I told them I'd already kissed someone who lived near my granny!

anyway it was horrible, it was a game if spin the bottle and basically it was just an excuse to snog people. Anyway he turned out to be gay in the end! 

My cousin lost her virginity to my gbf Weep so I don't feel as bad that my first kiss was to someone who turned out to be gay

Replies

• Options

Mine's quite similar cp - I was also 12, and probably the last of my friends, and it was a game of dare at lunch time.  AFAIK he didn't turn out to be gay though Laugh

• Options

I was 12 too, also a game of STB!  I stuck my tongue in his mouth cos I thought thats what you did and it was gross.

• Options

I was 12, he was 15.

He was my Uncles Foster son.

He also turned out to be Gay.

The whole thing was a bit wrong.

• Options

I think I was 11 and like you lot a game of STB.

• Options

Iv just asked h

Me - what age was your first kiss?

H- 'what, propper tongues?' Thinks for a while, makes a few faces, counts on fingers

H- 10

Me - shakes head

• Options

Allegedly the girl was 12!

He said he kissed someone at 9 but he can't remember if there was tongues so it doesn't count Weep [shakes head]

• Options

First kiss with tongues and all was on holiday in jersey with an Irish boy, was on an old fort or something similar overlooking the sea.

• Options

I was very late at 15.Embarrassed

Was on French exchange with school in a nightclub. He was called Guillaume.

• Options

I was 14, it was a holiday romance. And I was totally in luuurve!

• Options

I was the latest yet , 17Embarrassed it was a Turkish guy I met while Holidaying out there. It was my 1st holiday away without parents and certainly grew up alot!

• Options

I was14 and at a caravan rally next to Pleasurewood Hills with my friend. We met up with a bunch of boys and I snogged one of them. He was very fit.

• Options

I was 10 - I went to a boys' prep school (about 5 girls per year) and they used to pair up girls with boys from the 'hot list' (top ten lookers in the school) and shut the couples in the music practice room for the whole of break...

• Options

Mrs c I'm stunned Eek

SL did you have to go to the school for a term or was it a day visit??? Or was it your actual school?

• Options

lol why CP?

• Options

CP - it was my actual school from age 6 to 11. Weird place - we had to learn Latin and air rifle shooting...

• Options

I thought you were worldly wise WinkLaugh  I'm only kidding!

• Options

When I was about 10 with a boy who lived in my street - no tongues! No idea what happened to him since. Tongues was when I was about 16 with  a boy in the sixth form  on one of our first sixth form nights out. No idea what happened to him after we left school!

• Options

cherry pie

I thought you were worldly wise WinkLaugh  I'm only kidding!

I made up for it since Big Smile

• Options

I have absolutely no idea!

• Options

Clearly I'm a hussy, I've been chasing boys since I was 5. We use to play kiss chase!