Forum home General Chat General chat

Where do you keep your decorations?

I keep mine in the attic but I need someone to be here to help em get them back into the attic which is annoying! I wish I had a special cupbaord I could keep things in - TARDIS/Narnia esque would suit meLaugh

Replies

• We keep ours in the shed, like you I'd need someone to be here to help me get them in and out, where as I can just get them in and out the shed easily! but yes a Tardis/Narnia cupboard would be lovely lol

• Loft. The loft here is accessible from a landing (it's 2 rooms over the back half of the house) but previously in the bungalow I had to get up on a stepladder in to the loft, but once Harry got bigger we switched round and it was my turn to hold the ladder and take the boxes! It's no fun at all, that part...

• Loft. I don't know where else we'd put them!

• Loft. Otherwise I'd have to squeeze them in the understairs cupboard. Not that there's any room in there.....

• Loft.

Even though it is H's job to get them down, he dragged his feet this year, so I got them down on my own. We have a ladder that pulls out of the loft, so it isn't too hard TBH.

I think I will be putting them back up myself too, as the decs have been sitting around for a couple of days waiting for my lazy *** H to put them up.

• We kept them in the loft in the old house but now we keep them in the garage as the loft in the new house isn't boarded properly or lit.