Forum home General Chat General chat

Where is everyone else? Come out come out wherever you are!

It seems to be the same people on the threads.  Where is everyone else?

Replies

• I'm sorry, I'm here reading all posts I just haven't got involved the last few days for worry of not getting back to posts. H isn't well so hopefully I can have an unsociable night of posting and *hitching* tonight!

• Do we call it Mumdrumming now? bit of a mouth full!

• I'm around but have been doing some cooking and my laptop is playing up so I'm mostly on my phone.

• I'm here, but I've been doing some work <shock horror>

• Deedee and Margot, I'm not talking about you's, you's are the same faces I'm talking about Laugh

Mrs Bass, do I know who you are?  have you had a name change?  I recognise your name from Hitched OT.

QS - I'll let you off but I expect more of you tonight Wink

• How dare you Deedee! I've grabbed the laptop back whilst H is doing stuff so I'm here for a bit before the school run.

• Friday afternoon's are always quiet though, most other people probably have a life!

Sorry Margot Embarrassed I'll try not to do it again

• We've been at softplay for morning and now F is asleep and H is absorbed in beebies

• Wave I'm here, been flitting in and out today.  Only 1 hour and 10  mins to go and then i'm free.

I'm off out tonight for new born snuggles, and i'm very excited.

• Hehe Deedee, you know I'm only joking Wink

I've wasted far too much time on here in the last few days, it's been busy and moving quickly and it's not good for the state of my house!

• I've been here but I'm doing a Photobook as well which needs doing for Christmas presents. And I have to do the school run in a minute.

• I know Margot Smile  Miraculously my housework all got done this morning - I do love my cleaner!!

• I'm here but it does seem much quieter today compared to yesterday

• snow white

Mrs Bass, do I know who you are?  have you had a name change?  I recognise your name from Hitched OT.

Sorry, Yep Im a OTer from the *other site* have ventured over to OT here too!

• I'm been at work today and the past few days but I should be on more over the weekend Smile