Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Would you report update in OP

2»

Replies

• I didn't see your original post so not sure what sparked your concern. But something did, enough for you to discuss it with people here. You cannot ignore the suspicion, someone who cannot help themselves might just might need your help. Others who know have said it can be done anonymously so please do it.

• If I use my own phone to phone, would the police trace it to me and then turn up to talk to me?

• You can tell the police that you want to remain annoymous. Or ring Crime Stoppers (which is completely annoymous) who pass the information to the police without you needing to speak to them directly 0800 555 111

I didn't see your original post but I can get the gist. You really need to report your concerns. x

• As a health professional, having had child protection training and working in risk management, I urge you to please report any concerns you may have. I didn't see your OP but get the gist. You can pick up free SIM cards from anywhere nowadays so you can report anonymously. That child may not be able to help themselves, you can.