Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Free Things to do on a rainy day

I'm looking for some things like puzzles and colouring pictures that I can download and print off from the web for rainy days during the holidays, does anybody know of anywhere that I can find things like this which are good? 

Replies

• Options

cbeebies have some good stuff for printing & I think babytv website does too. I'll be getting in on that soon after months without my printer. Looks like this summer is going to be a bit of a right off. Hope you find some. I'd try the other cartoon channel network sites as they usually have stuff with the characters on. xx

• Options
    I have just come across this I haven't looked at all the links but it seems to have things to print to colour and make and free games etc, worth a look http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/shopping/freebies-gold
  • Options

Thanks guys, some great suggestions, really appreciate your help!

• Options
    Just bought a 'lacing' book today for my son (3) I thought it might be abit boring for him (if it's not trucks or cars he doesn't want to know!) but he actually was quite good (when monitored lol!) and enjoyed it!! Bought it from Red House books but actually you could easily make your own: get your kids to colour in a picture, stick it onto cardboard (let it dry), cut the shape out (cars, farm animals, etc ) then with 2cm spaces in between push pencil holes around the edge and give them a shoe lace and watch them go!