Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Hello! Pregnant with 2nd due 24/10/15!!!

Hello just wanting to meet people who have had a 2nd child who can share their experience my lb is 2, 3 in January!  And I'm currently 19 weeks pregnant! 

Would also like to meet people due in October!!

I have an auto immune disease so my pregnancy isn't exactly normal! image

Looking forward to speaking to you all!! Xxx

Replies

• Hiya JodieeMx, welcome to MadeForMums. We thought you might want to check out our October Birth Club - it's packed with ladies due in October too! Do take a look if you fancy.

• Hi Jodiee

i have two daughters aged 3.5 and 1.5 there are 2 years 4 days between them. 

I think having your second child is less of a shock and definitely not as life changing as having your first, I definitely felt more confident and more in control the second time around. 

I quite like routine and had a good one in place with my 2 year old when her sister came along. The stressful bit for me was wondering how no.2 would fit in to that routine. The thinking about it was worse that the reality. Daughter no. 2 just learnt to go with the flow and we got back into a nice routine with both of them by the time she was 4/5 months old. 

I love having two. They get along really well. (Most of the time!) we certainly have some fun and games. 

Congratualtins. I hope your pregnancy goes smoothly x