Forum home General Chat General chat

Not invited to church friends wedding

I am so upset,  I am not invited to a church friends wedding and  she has deleted me fromI am so upset, this friend from church is having a wedding and

they have deleted me from Facebook and they only way I found out she was engaged was by a mutual friend. So I am pretty sure I wont be invited to the wedding even though this is someone I have known for years from church. And I just want to know why I wasn’t invited, and I suspect it may be because of a falling out I had with her sister where she yelled at me for wanting to crash this other mutual friends wedding a few years ago. Would it be rude to just ask why I wasn’t invited and make sure it wasn’t because of this and she hates me? When she deleted me and I asked why ( this was after the thing with the wedding happened) she said everything was fine and she was only keeping people she talks to regularly. I just want to make sure I wasn’t not invited because of her sister being upset about me wanting to crash this other person s wedding. Her sister and the former bride are trying to ruin my life and turn everyone I know against me and make sure everyone I know knows about how i wanted to crash that wedding years ago.

Replies

• You won't lose anything if you ask why.

• Weddings are a potential minefield of complications, there is the usual stress of who does what and getting everything just so but who gets along with who, is mad uncle frank going to drink too much and dance like he's Michael Jackson and upset the brides mom?

I think its okay to ask why you are not invited asking as you are prepared for the answer.

Could it be the sister you don't get along with has influence over the guest list? 

Could be that numbers are limited for whatever reason and only very close family and friends are being asked.

Whatever the reason I know I'd like to know if it was me, but I guess it depends on how close u and bride are now rather than have been in the past.

If she cut you from fb it could be she has already begun to move on beyond your friendship.

Just be prepared hun, her answer may not be what u want to hear.