Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Human PapillomaVirus (Cervical HPV)

Like many other women, I also believed that if the doctor didn’t call me, there was no problem. It took 2-3 weeks before I received my test results, and I was shocked to hear the diagnosis of cervical disease due to a persistent HPV infection. Immediately following this news, I underwent treatment with Cervugid Ovules  recommended by my gyn.First I took 3 boxes of Cervugid Ovules with break between them 7 days and after 6 months another 3 boxes. Thankfully, I had an excellent support system and trust in my doctor who made sure I did everything I could to eliminate this problem. 

I am happy to report that since 2014, I am free of cervical HPV infection. My message for women is to not take your health for granted, and take steps to prevent cervical HPV from happening. Don’t wait! Go for your regular physician check-ups, and pay attention to what you can do to control and manage your health, especially if you have a young family depending upon you. You don’t want to be surprised with these results like I was, and you don’t want to depend on the doctor to remind you or call you – double check what you need and take your own action.