Forum home General Chat General chat

Brilliant Site

What a wonderful, informative site! I browse the site quite often as my daughter has a 4 month old and a two year old and I look after both children during the day while my daughter is at work. We have kitted out a full nursery as both children stay over and I have the baby one night mid week to give my daughter and her husband a good nights sleep.  I find the site invaluable for information regarding weaning and toddler advice and enjoy the recipe section; made shepherds pie from a recipe I found and it was a great hit with my grandaughter, Daisy.

<p style="text-align: -webkit-left;">I love the competitions and recieved <span style="color: #666666; font-family: Arial;"><span style="line-height: normal;">a CBeeBies Magazine a couple of weeks ago, it kept my grandaughter entertained all afternoon.  She loved the stickers and enjoyed placing them on the relevant pages. Her favourite character is Mr Tumble and she loves to watch him on tv during the day. <p style="text-align: -webkit-left;"><span style="color: #666666; font-family: Arial;"><span style="line-height: normal;">This is by far one of my favourite sites.  Keep up the good work!  <p style="text-align: -webkit-left;"><span style="color: #666666; font-family: Arial;"><span style="line-height: normal;">Sue <p style="text-align: -webkit-left;"><span style="color: #666666; font-family: Arial;"><span style="line-height: normal;">
<p style="text-align: -webkit-left;"><span style="color: #666666; font-family: Arial;"><span style="line-height: normal;">

Replies

• Hi Susan - have to agree MFM is fab! Don't forget to check out your local MadeForMums neighbourhood too for places and toddler groups to take your grandchildren to as well!
  • Than you Angie, I am registered to the news letter for our area and recieve news on a regular basis.  At the moment our grandaughter attends play group two afternoons per week and loves it.

• No problem, do check your local neighbourhood's home page as alot of neighbourhoods run regular competitions for local parents - and nanas of course! Wishing you a Happy Easter!