Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Nails with Elegance

Nails with Elegance Hi my name is Katie and I am a student nail technician hoping to qualify in November but in order to achieve this, I require models to work on. As a mum of a three year old I know how important it is to have some 'you' time hence feel you may be interested in the below. I am offering any of the following; 1. Manicure - French or Red polish 2. UV Gel nail extensions - French, Clear or Coloured tips 3. Acrylic nail extensions -French or Clear tips 4. Fiberglass nail extensions - French or Clear polish, also available with French or Clear UV Gel overlays 5. Silk nails, with or without extensions - French or Clear polish, also available with French or Clear UV Gel overlays 6. Gelish nails in a variety of colours If you are interested please contact me on any of the below. I am charging ??10 for any of the above until 30 November 2012. Thank you for your time. Katie Edmeads 37 Stanley Road Cheadle Hulme SK8 6PL Phone: 07974 373 463 Email: Katienailswithelegance@gmail.com Web: www.nailswithelegance.co.uk Please note as I am currently working full time, hence I am only available each evening and all weekend.