Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Buggy shopping !!!

I really love the look of the silver cross wayfarer pram/pushchair however I would need a buggy board for my older daughter has anyone got one and uses a buggy board with it ??? or does anyone use an alternative pram with a buggy board they would recommend ?? Really don't want to have to bother with a double buggy !! Thanks in advance Hannah x 

Replies

• Hi Hannahelizabeth 

Welcome to MFM,

I’m sure you’ll get more replies, but I’m the MadeForMums Reviews Editor and I’ve got some suggestions.

Silver Cross doesn’t do a buggy board for the Wayfarer, but there are two ‘universal’ buggy boards that you can buy to attach to the back of the pushchair.

The 4baby stroller board, which retails at around £29.95, can be brought online and comes with universal clips so you can attach the board to a variety of prams. 

There is also the Bumprider One 4 all toddler board (£38.25), which is also universal.  If you’d like to find out more about buggy boards take a look at this article.

Alternatively Silver Cross does make two buggy boards for its Surf 2 pushchair, the Surf Board Graphite and the Surf Board Silver, both the same thing just different colours, and they retail at £75 on the Silver Cross website.

This would mean, however, that you’d need to swap the Silver Cross Wayfarer for the Silver Cross Surf 2 buggy.  

Both buggies are great, have been reviewed on Made For Mums, with the Wayfarer (£500) getting 5 out of 5 stars and the Surf 2 (£700) getting 4.5 out of 5. 

The only thing is the Surf is £200 more expensive and you could get a double buggy for that price. 

Hope this helps.