Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Mother’s Day: what would make it really special for you?

Hi everyone,

With Mother’s Day just around the corner (it’s this Sunday!) what would you like to receive as a gift? Is there something particular you’re really hoping you to get, or is it more about having some time to yourself or a lovely gesture from your family? And if so, what would that be? 

Please do come and tell us what you’d love to receive this Mother’s Day by posting a reply to this thread - and you can always come back and tell us on Sunday what you actually did receive, if you like too!

Replies

• Is it wrong that i'd be well happy with a nice cup of tea and homemade cake? That would do me nicely! 

• I'm hoping to see/hear babys heartbeat again on Mothers day! I have my 'reassurance scan' at 8 weeks 4 days on Sunday so fingers crossed all is well and that will be the best gift ever!!! 

• We have everything crossed for you Sarahbranny81 - please do come back and let us know how you get on won't you?