Forum home General Chat General chat

i wish the sun would come back!

2»

Replies

• very tempting to stay in bed we are laid with biscuit barrell watching this morning i really should move mite just wait a bit longer !
  • I tend to watch bbc1, love property shows, and hate mindless chat lol! So I'm multitasking - searching for houses - talking on here - n watching tv!
  • I love this morning i just like the fact im not at work or uni and can actually watch it for a change!!
  • I'm meant to be at uni...but am not obviously..decided best thing to do was just crack on with work from home and hand in a 'personal extenuating circumstances' form and hope for the best. Got work at 5 image
  • I am doing uni work at home aswell, cant face all the idiots today, their clothes wind me up i know that sound ridiculouds but i hate how they dress. dont know if its same at ur uni, where do you go?
  • I'm at Northumbria Uni in Newcastle....I don't tend to see many people apart from 3 in my IT consultancy group n they r really understanding as I'm atleast putting in some decent effort towards the group work. I don't knwo anyone to sit with in lectures which is probably a big reason I don't go!!!
  • Oh gosh yeah you told me before, sorry my brain is not fully functional lately.
    I have lots of friends from uni but they are all very strange not like my girl friends out of uni. Even in their spare time or if we go out uni friends still talk about numbers all the time!! Its so dull
  • Lol! I don't really fit in with the typical student image so tend to keep myself to myself really
  • Neither do i, thats why i dont like them as they are so not like me and they are stuck up which i do not like as they have nothing to be stuck up about.
    God knows why i chose accountancy&finance!! Its the only thing im good with though
  • I'm doing IT, the only thing I have qualifications in (apart from english - not that u'd tell!) hahaha! I've got less than 2 months to go....next week is the last teaching week then I got to fend for myself...not that I don't already!!
  • Isn't it first day of Spring tomorrow?? Not looking very springy outside image
  • yay i can see blue sky!
  • Its really dark en misserable here keeps snowing its cold and windy my poor o/h is working in this building porta cabins. xxx so much for global warming haha.
  • Its really dark en misserable here keeps snowing its cold and windy my poor o/h is working in this building porta cabins. xxx so much for global warming haha.
  • Oh men always have the shit jobs having to work outside!!
    Yeah good point where exactly is this global warming happening???
  • certainly not here lol.