Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

im going to kill him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2»

Replies

• beat him.......... with a wisk! lol lol lol
  • My husband is worse than that, he puts chocolate in the freezer! Weirdo!! He says it lasts longer. Lasts longer??? Who wants it to last longer????? When I want chocolate I want it there and then, I don't wanna have to suck it til it melts or bite it and nearly break my chuffing front teeth! If I finish it too quickly I'll just have another bar. Simple.
  • well lopylass i like yor thinking ive had to go and buy more eggs and ive hidden them image men are such idiots
  • What is it with men and putting choc in the fridge, it's just not right!!! I've run out of creme eggs, mini eggs and chocolate what the hell am I going to do? Still not mobile enough to get to the shop and hubby is on lates. BOO HOO!!!
  • lmao......I've just read about your creme eggs & your oh's undies to my teenage daughter.....she's wetting herself with laughing now.....god knows how she's gonna go to sleep lol