Forum home General Chat General chat

Eastenders....??

2»

Replies

• Sazzy, I missed taking an A Level exam in January due to mc, which i was resitting cos i messed the 1st up as i was in limbo between between being pregnant and having mc, anyway, the exams office at college accepted my text to lecturer as proof and then asked me to get my Dr to write a short note confirming that i was under hospital care to enable me to resit in summer without paying etc for it. They may have been more lenient with me as a 30yr old than they may have been with a 16yr old but at no point did anyone question me the way you have been.

If you have no joy from this anally retentive woman try going to the examining body, failing that go direct to QCA. Keep your chin up and don't let the bu**ers grind you down x
  • OMG! Eastenders was a bit like a horror movie... i dont know if anybody watched it but it was a bit freaky... may was like an evil witch as usual but the whole c section thingy was a bit scary!! and Dawns going into labour now and shes not supposed to be having her baby until next month!! not fair! did anybody watch it 2nite?
  • Watched it but totally didn't get what was going on as i missed it all last week!! Where did the house in the country appear from?, when did May and Rob start up again? and how the hell did they get dawn there, she's got a mouth like the mersey tunnel so can't believe she went quietly!!
  • O.K well if u read my first post on this topic u will see just how confused i was and i did watch it all last week!! its because eastenders had to re write the scripts at short notice becuase of poor little maddie being kidnapped in the algarve so they did it out of respect. Last week Rob and May had a bit of a session in the docs office but then it came out and just when dawn went to leave him he exposed Mays drug taking in the middle of the square infront of everybody by pulling all her pills out of her bag and all over the street then proposed to dawn... then on Friday, May had left the sqaure and Rob and Dawn announced they were going to his parents to start a new life together and when they got there May reared her ugly head!! so theres the low down but its still confusing coz one min Rob and May hate each other then they have planned all this?? hope that fills u in a bit LOL
    Im a bit of a soap junkie in case u hadnt have guessed (hollyoaks too!!)
    Hannah xx
  • i love hollyoaks!!!!and warren!!!and calvin. and justin!!!actually all the blokes would be fine!mmmmm. going back to eastenders, i think dawn gets to the hospital an says she doesnt want any visitors but apparently may turns up claiming shes her doctor an gets in. not sure what happens after that...ill need to read heat!!
  • Hi
    I missed all last week too and watched last nights episodes. Completely spooked me. This is a good website for updates !:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/eastenders/episodes/

Happy watching !
  • Apparantly they have had over 80 complaints about the attempted csection scene! Its on the bbc news page!
  • Im not surprised about the complaints Liz b coz it was only on at 8 o clock.... they should have done a holloaks after hours thing coz it was a bit too weird i thought. Thanks for the link Tracey oh and Charlotte, warren and Justine r fine!!! warren especially i cant believe he didnt win sexiest male in the saop awards, no hang on, im shocked he wern't even up!! This weeks gunna be a goodun! Warren looks scarily sexy for a murderer dont u think??!! Oh and thanks for the update on eastenders... i cant beleive mays gunna turn up at the hospital! thats gunna be a shocker! what a pyscotic witch...
    Im def gunna watch it tonight.
    Hannah xx
  • han 21..i cant wait for may to turn up!!will have to wait til thursday now though!!!ive decided i fancy warren more then justin...just!!did u see when he was shouting for claire at the club?i was nearly wettin myself,hes so gorg!!and isnt katie the worst actress??i cant stand her voice!!i think she is dawns sisters in real life!everything is sooo slllooowwww when shee ttallkkksss!!!who did win sexiest male anyway?was is liam from corry?he'd do!!!im not fussy!! x x
  • yeah liam from corrie won.... but warren so deserves it. Yeah that katie is dawns si in real life and i agree she is annoying, i like dawn coz she can act!!
  • an shes a bit more common!i like that!!