Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Annoying adverts

1235»

Replies

• Options
    anyone remember the strepsils advert years ago wth siamese twins. that was some freaky shit!
  • Options
    ooh no,dont remember that one....
  • Options
    I hate advert for that new ITV program REST OF YOUR LIFE, everytime it comes on i want to kill myself its on like twenty times today !!!
    If anyone is going to kill BARRY SCOTT I wanna be there to supervise !! x
  • Options
    barry scott is so bad that he's great!!! he gets louder and louder..on every advert!!!!!! i wouldnt wanna be friends with him or anything but he is funny!!
  • Options
    I really hate hate hate the the scary clown advert too. It's too frightening! I also hate the bloody Currys adverts with Electric Avenue song on it. Oh and the Sheba adverts for finest fillets cat food, my cat would rather eat her own head. I'm also sick of adverts telling us we need pro, pre-biotic, omega, whole grain, low fat diets. WHY CAN'T WE MAKE OUR OWN FLIPPIN CHOICES??????????? Sorry! :roll:
  • Options
    I have to agree about those Curry and Comet adverts especially when woman says 'WE LIVE ELECTRICALS', if thats true then why is it when you go into the store none of the sales people know what there bloody talking about !!!
  • Options
    I don't get the Evian advert. How many babies can stand up at 6 weeks old?!?!??!
  • Options
    i can't stand the volvic advert with tyrannosaurus alan, the volcano's voice is so damn annoying!
  • Options
    Em!! How effing gorgeous is your baby!!!!!!

Congratulations again sweetheart! I still got 4 long tedious weeks! boo hoo!

Hating the tyrannosaurus alan ad too by the way!
  • Options
    Iceland - as if it wasn't bad enough with Kerry Katona, they've now got the Nolans doing it, I was a fan of theirs in the eighties, I even wrote to Jim'll fix it to be one - but jesus , the bill, moose women, Iceland - they're going to be advertising double glazing next.