Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

hot bangers.

2»

Replies

• No Savoy cabbage works. There is something in it and the texture of it too. You chill the leaves too. (make sure they get changed often or it really stinks.) I know!!
  • Oh dear, I had heard about cabbages but didn't know if it was a crock of shit or not. I'll try it.
  • Fingers crossed for you! Remember to change the leaves frequently or you will stink!!
  • Don't fancy that much - how frequent is frequent - every half and hour, hope so - that will mean i won't be able to leave the house.
  • I don't know. I only used it in the hospital but as I was in observation I was stuck on my bed so I would have had them on for a couple off hours. Needless to say I didn't use them again but my antenatal group midwife says that it only smells if you don't change it enough
  • Yikes, well I'd better stay in and watch shit tv whilst I'm wearing them - just to be on the safe side. Thanks for the advice.
  • did I make it up???? . http://www.bbc.co.uk/health/conditions/mastitis1.shtml Don't know that it has to be savoy, but I was told you should avoid the nipple area... was very soothing as I remember... makes mental note to add cabbage to hospital bag packing list...
  • Apparently it's time to tske the cabbage leaves out when you smell like old ladies dinners.
  • Mind you it could be worse and smell like old ladies knickers
  • now they are not only hot they are lumpy. The leaky banger isn't - its the other one, And they are so uncomfortable - should i have a bra on or not. Remember - my boobs are huge.
  • this may sound bizarre but if you have a pump you could try expressing,,, but sounds like you ought to get them checked just in case. Are they more comfy in a bra? If not I wouldn't bother - except to hold those cabbage leaves on... image
  • Well, I phoned the midwife today - I hate being a pussy but felt I had better check. And she said try not to keep them restricted, makes them sound like naughty kids, The bras I've got are maternity ones, but I'm wondering if they are stil to firm.. The lumps I've got are in the same place on each one, sounds awful but they are square shaped, but bigger on the unleaky one. I have ordered some sleep bras so I have a bit of support but nothing to tight. I had big boobs before, but now they are enormous, and I'm only 23 weeks.