Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

creme egg

2»

Replies

• Options
    It's all wrong!! Why don't they just sell Creme Eggs all year round? Anyhoo, I gotta think of another excuse for my many Creme Egg purchases seeing that I don't look preg anymore...just fat!
  • Options
    Tell people you're conducting an experiment to see if you can find one without a yolk, or that you've heard egg-shaped food makes you baby more intelligent or something. Oh sod it, why try to justify it, you're pregnant, enjoy it your way! Hahaha, sorry, My cat has just jumped up and attacked my mouse!!
  • Options
    I think im going to dream in egg tonight
  • Options
    i love cream eggs & the mini chocolate eggs to yummy could eat them all day long
  • Options
    ive just had 3 cream eggs for my breakfast i feel so sick now image
  • Options
    Piggy! then again my OH snuck half a bag of toffees into my work bag and i am munching my way through them at lightspeed!
  • Options
    arrrgggghhh!!!!! ive been sick :lol: will have to eat 3 more to make up for it image at least your oh is thinking of you , mine keeps asking why my ass is so big if the baby is in my belly :roll: ive also had a bad morning as the little one decided to kiss the baby in the plyground image lifting my dress up and showing the world my pants image bloody kids