Forum home General Chat General chat

Annoying "celebrities"

Replies

• Yeah another vote for Vicki Butler-Henderson, thought it was just me that hated her!
  • Katy!!!!

How dare you!!

John McCrirrick is a god!
  • But i have a 'thing' about icky eaters!
  • get you going to the ivy on your birthday, is that a bit like a beefeater?

Tom Cruise and any other scientology twat, that need the shit kicking out of them
  • The Ivy does a lovely chicken in a basket.
  • The Ivy do do a chuffing luvverly hamburger! Thats like a Beefeater meal! They also do Sausage and Mash.

That nasty bloke from Simply Red. Oooh, just thinking about him makes my blood boil! I honestly don't think i'd have the slightest bit of remorse if I stabbed him repeatedly.
  • i bet.

Ricky Gervais - used to love him now he is too far up his own arse.
  • I hate Amy Winehouse.Miserable witch.
  • wouldn't you be miserable with a furry face like that? My friend said she had a face like a peach - but to me it looks more like a coconut.
  • i cant stand janet street porter!!!!
  • Jamie Oliver. I used to like him, but he's getting on my nerves a bit now since all the Sainsburys ads. We went to his restaurant too and the food wasn't that great.
  • jennifer Aniston - her face looks all muscley. Edwina Currie, not just cos shes ugly - she is also annoying.
  • Kitkat do you do anything except eat out at posh resturants? You are secretly Micheal Winner aren't you? Which reminds me, I hate Micheal Winner
  • calm down dear it's only a mouse. - who does like Micheal winner?
  • charlottec, i think you'll find that sara cox's acent isnt fake. she is from lancashire, not sure if it is bolton or not. also peter and vernon are two of the coolest people ever. northerners rule!!!!!
  • We went through a phase of eating out in London a lot. We went to The Oxo tower a few times too. Thats my favourite, but we haven't been to any of them for a couple of years now. My oh met Jamie Oliver when he went to his restaurant with another friend. I hope i'm not Michael Winner cos he needs to be pushed over too! He must be one of the most hated men in Britain, musn't he? I'm too cheap to be him, id never buy friends to come on holiday with me, i'd rather go alone, or not at all!
  • No way - I beg to differ, they were, but they are so over done.
  • i really dont like jodie marsh, have you heard about that new reality tv thing she is doing??? basically she is auditioning men and then will date them etc. and at the end she will marry one. she said she is confident she will meet the man of her dreams!!!! what!
  • Hmmm for me I can't stand Dame Edna - I just have never got it. And why heshe is now back on Telly I will never know. I also can't stand Eamonn Holmes who quite frankly is a smug git. George Michael also winds me up like a good'un because he needs to take his head out his backside and quick!
  • How else would he get friends if he didn't buy them? No one would be his friend for free!