Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Annoying "celebrities"

Replies

• Options
    Oh AND Gillian McKeith is so annoying but worse than that - that Nicky Hambleton Jones who does 10 years yonger. She has got the most irritating whiney voice and drives me mental!
  • Options
    A taxi nearly ran me over in London so when I shouted some insult at the driver guess who's smug fat face was smirking at me from the back seat?? Michael chuffing Winner!
  • Options
    by the way Susie - Bolton is in Lancashire.
  • Options
    I would walk over burning coals to stab Ricky Gervais.
  • Options
    Did you throw stuff at him, Loopylass? If now, how the hell did you restain yourself?!
  • Options
    Gordon Brown can kiss my arse
  • Options
    amy winehouse is a miserable bugger. also teri dwyer and shilpa from bb. i could go on and on. that bloke off flog it!, what about mercedes from hollyoaks gobby common witch (im sure its only her character!) jose muriniho or whatever with his silly fa cup win! whatever. why do women find him attractive?
  • Options
    I would have launched summat big and heavy at him if i'd have had time. Michael if you're reading this (like anyone would shag him let alone have his offspring!) then watch your back fatty.
  • Options
    i know bolton is in lancs im from up the road. what i meant (maybe not what i said as my brain is sponge at the mo) is she is from lancs, but not she if it is bolton or not! actually now i think rochdale rings a bell.
  • Options
    because cos he is fit, moody and loaded
  • Options
    I hate Vermin Kay....What s it with people from Bolton becoming celebrities??

I hate anyone who calls themselves a 'celebrity'
    and people who say "I think you'll find ......"
  • Options
    I think you'll find that Graham Norton is also very annoying. (te he he)
  • Options
    Where ever she is from shes full of shit and I hate her. Peter Kay used to be funny 8 years ago - I should know I went to see him on tour, but quite frankly he should get some new jokes - now hes just a northern fat knacker. And vernon kay is a dick
  • Options
    Vernon's got teeth like tombstones
  • Options
    I'd like to point out the fit, moody and loaded obviously wasn't about micheal winner - it was about Jose.
  • Options
    Jim Davidson. Need I say more?!
  • Options
    Myleene Klass.......for looking so great when pregnant!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    I was going to say charlotte church but not for the same reason obviously - shes a right heffa
  • Options
    I do apologise Bedhead me dear, but Jezza Clarkson... I dont go for that geography teacher look and his voice.. nah. Did you know he cant fix cars cos he knows nothing about them, hehe. This threads good tho, I did a little wee wee in my pants, which reminds me AVID MERRION and the whole Bo Selecta thing gets right on me tits!!
  • Options
    im feeling some hatred towards my fellow northerns!!! at least we arent stuck with jamie 'dancing in the moonlight' oliver. southerns are unfriendly and miserable.