Forum home General Chat General chat

Annoying "celebrities"

12346»

Replies

• leona from x factor did my head in with her wimpering. Kate thornton cos she was wooden. who else, keira knightley cos she is stuck up her own arse... Got to agree vernon kay is annoying as well as his missus. tracey from corrie did my head in, Victoria beckham, charlotte church, frank lampard my list could probably go on!! I am a misery guts probably just jealous cos of their money!!!!image
  • yeah i may be a tad jealous too....but even so..they are bloody annoying!i think i would rather be skint!
  • true I bet even with their money they are not truely happy! xx
  • sophie bloody anderton!! she is so self centred, i cant understand how anyone can be so obsessed with themselves!!
  • completely agree bobbysmum, she is another i cannot stand!:evil:
  • I cant believe no one has mentioned Cat skinny ass, twiglet faced, no personality, boring as hell, what are you doing on tv Deeley!
  • Oh I'd forgotten about her - have you seen her now, she's gone all american, just like JOSS STONE, oh another one I hate.
  • I just cant understand the appeal of Cat Deeley, she just sits there and giggles and looks like a div. I also really hate that woman who presents loose women when people are ill, the one with brown hair, is her name Andrea? she drives me nuts she is sooooo boring#!!!
  • oh yes, shes the weather girl from gmtv, hate all them on gmtv too. Apart from Richard Arnold
  • O yea, she was chosen to present the weather coz shes got nothing interesting to say, so why exploit her boringness on national tv for an hour long show 5 days a week
  • Has anyone seen Girls of the Playboy Mansion?? Need I say more?
  • No, I'm too busy watching fat slags on booze britain and catwalk mums and all the really good programmes, hahaha
  • Paul O'Grady needs wiping out. I can't stand him. Not sure if it's the accent or the trying-too-hard-to-be-funny thing he's got going on but he's ANNOYING and so is his dog!!
  • That Dr bird off You are what you eat.
    Calls herself a doctor she brought her dr's certificate off the internet or something like that saw it on a program once
  • I love Gok - from How to look good naked, but I hate the programme because they always pick someone a bit rounded with a few spots and a shit hair cut, of course they're going to look good naked. Show me a twenty stone heffa with a crew cut do it - then it would be worth watching.