Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Looking for participants for pregnancy anxiety study

Hi everyone,

I am a researcher from the University of Nottingham conducting research to help those who are pregnant cope with negative emotions during pregnancy. Specifically, it aims to test if and how an online intervention given during the second trimester affects feelings of anxiety and depression. 

Participants would need to complete four short questionnaires during their second trimester whilst also engaging with the online intervention at some point in this time frame. This study takes approximately three months from start to finish. 

I am looking for participants who are starting their second trimester (so are about 12-16 weeks pregnant when they begin the study) and are UK residents. All responses are kept confidential and anonymous, and a £10 shopping voucher is provided as an inconvenience allowance.

If you have any further questions or would like to take part, please either send me a private message to me on here, or contact me at Megan.Barnard1@nottingham.ac.uk.

Thank you!  :)

Megan