Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

The relationship we made following the same journey!

Replies

• welp got a high opk on cd14 which is early for me so hopefully ov is just around the corner......my peaks are usually 2.somethin  but <3 excited <3 dont feel like this is my month but u never know right <3

@Aliciab90 yea <3 just tired of our tiny apartment
  • @Catlady220 get to some bd! I know you've had alot on your plate but I never felt like it was my month and it happened. You've got this! Will it just be you and DH moving or is your housemate moving with you? 
    @Aliciab90 I also love looking at houses! We haven't finished renovating this one and I'm already shopping for our next 😂 I'm forever on rightmove! 
  • @Emmy012 all 3 of us will be moving together <3 and yea we gotta start BDing bc we havent been able to lately so definetly going to tonight
  • @Catlady220 at least you're still doing opks and you know roughly what your pattern is for those once you start to get high readings.
    Aww that's nice, I'd just like more garden space and to be further away from people we have enough bedrooms and living space. It's fairly quiet where I live but I have neighbours on both sides and we're a little antisocial 😂
  • @Emmy012 yea im hoping i get it .....opk normally hits peak after 2 so itll b ok
  • @Catlady220 you'll be fine, plenty of bd to help the stress levels too 😉
  • yea @Emmy012 i seem to be struggling with the stress this cycle
  • @Catlady220 you've had a lot on with work and your niece, don't be too hard on yourself. I'm a complete stress head so always feel stressed and anxious and I still conceived. You can only do so much and you've got the other stuff nailed with regular bd and tracking ov with opks. 
  • @Emmy012 yea <3 FX this month....its about my time

• @Catlady220 definitely is! 
  • @Emmy012 <3 i hope its this month
  • @Catlady220 fingers crossed for this month 🤞🏻 I have to say though, not once did I ever think “this is my month” because how can we know what our bodies are ever really doing / thinking? All you can do is put yourself in the best position - BD, BD, BD!!
  • @RememberToBreathe I’ve never thought it was my month, I don’t think it ever will be in all honesty! CD32 and no OV again. So fed up with it all!
  • @Aliciab90 have they investigated y that happens yet?

@RememberToBreathe yea....idk this month has been very stressful and my anxiety has been bad so i doubt itll b a positive but i try to keep that lil bit of hope
  • @Catlady220 I haven’t been back to the doctors yet! At the moment we can only get phone appointments and anything non essential goes out of the window. I’m wondering if I should take some inositol alongside, as this worked one month before I had vitex but I don’t know how they will interact. 
    I have had some EWCM on and off for the past week, so fingers crossed

running very low on OPKs though!
  • @Aliciab90 I hope it happens soon for you! Maybe a combination of stress and stopping vitex has delayed it a little? You've not had the easiest time 😔 hugs x

• Might've missed my ov
  • @Emmy012 I think it was stopping it for that week or so....but it’s still delayed quite a bit compared to last month. Still, haven’t had BD anyway so no matter! 

@Catlady220 oh no, was there no BD around that time? Have you got your chart or have you not been temping?
  • Got BD finally last night 🙏🏻 😁 
  • @Aliciab90 yassss! Finally! How are things with OH?

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions