Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

The relationship we made following the same journey!

Replies

• Aww bless you, I understand completely! @MadDoda

I have news, and I am saying this to give some other ladies hope! I had appointment booked for tomorrow with consultant before lockdown began and then it was cancelled. Today I receive a phone call from them today and offered me a video call next week to get the process going!! Hope is on the horizon my beauties ❤️ 
  • @lonestar that's great news! It doesn't help me tho, I have all sorted just need to do tests, so gotta wait ehhhhh
  • LonestarLonestar Regular
    edited May 11, 2020 10:32PM
    @MadDoda I really hope it helps even one of the ladies who is struggling with appointments being cancelled, I know how tough is has been to keep faith and just know it’s not going to be much longer to get their help x 

also tests, sorry I haven’t been following for a while? Hope your ok x 
  • @Lonestar yes I hope that helps u ladies! I just gotta be patient with now. Even tho I have up on kids I'm still in mc clinic, coz the dr wants to do few tests directed to couple conditions, which can affect fertility, but they can affect a lot of other things so ttc it not, I wanna know
  • @MadDoda My friend got pregnant on the pill when she skipped a pill 🙈🙈 I know when I would accidentally forget a pill at night, I would take it first thing the next morning and still take my scheduled one that night. Of course, that’s different for everyone. I never got pregnant when I accidentally forgot a pill or two
  • @Lonestar that is amazing news. Covid 19 has slowed down appts for myhubby getting semen analysis but at least he has an appointment. I also see all my doctor's by phone call but I at least I get to talk to them.

@MadDoda I am glad you getting tests done and answers about things. I hope they turn out well even though you have given up on ttc.

@Rachel.a21 How are you? That's interesting about your friend getting pregnant missing a pill. I wish I was that fertile. Lol
  • Omg guys I am bleeding . It doesn't hurt and I am feeling nauseous.
  • alright guys....moving into 12dpo (1:30am) had a rough day yesterday but now i have 2 days off work and im feeling a bit better <3 still a lil down but i know ill pick myself back up.....i guess i am feeling down because its like soooo much and now my nieces school ends on friday n idk how were gonna b able to bd unless i can somehow get her to sleep in the livingroom which i highly doubt :/ ..... idk ill have to come up with something lol..... hows everyone else?
  • @Catlady220 I am sorry you are going through a difficult time and on top of that have to bd around your niece. Maybe do it in the bathroom?
  • @Rachel.a21 I didn't skip accidently. I was t9 stop for af x
  • @MadDoda I’m not sure how that type of bc works, I would think you wouldn’t ovulate if you’re meant to stop for af. My bc I take for 3 weeks, then I have a week of placebo pills when I get my period. I’ve never ovulated taking those placebos 
  • @Rachel.a21, I really hope that's the case for me too and I'm just panicking over nothing. Today my spotting turned into more of light flow. I have no idea what to do, keep taking them? It seems too soon to stop for withdrawal. I'm so confused.
  • @MadDoda I’ve been on a few pills that made me spot and bleed mid cycles, they seem to settle out after a few months. Although I had the implant and spotted constantly for 5 months so had it taken out! Hormones are bitches! 
  • Hi everyone, we just wanted to pop by and say sorry for moving your SafeSpace for HFBFP thread to the TTC topic, with no warning. We fully intended to post and alert you first but we got sidetracked and it all went a bit wrong. Apologies. 

The reason for moving the thread, which we totally should have explained first, is that it is a TTC thread, so it really should sit in the TTC section – otherwise we could have threads popping all over the place and then our Chat sections would make no sense at all.

We completely understand why you guys wanted to set up a new thread – that was an unfortunate situation – but MadeForMums is an open forum and we can’t really have groups that are hidden or clearly not open to others. 

That said, there’s no reason why we can’t have threads that are clearly for people who have certain things in common – like a long online friendship. As long as you don’t state in the thread title or anywhere within the thread that it’s not for others, that’s fine. And we think it’s unlikely that a new person would want to join a thread like this. 

So, we’ll need to move this new thread back to TTC for you. Would you like to keep keep the title as it is – or would you guys like to come up with a new thread title, something that signifies that you are all women who have been here together for a long time? Please do post to let us know.

And remember, if someone does join any thread you’re on and they seem problematic, you can hit the Report button, or email us at contactus@madeformums.com. We are always here to help – and to do all we can to make this forum a friendly, supportive place for everyone.

• Then just move us to long term ttc and infertility. I don't know why u want to classify it as ttc when half of us is pregnant and I'm not even trying. Few of us still ate, but why it has to define the thread. Guess we have no choice so,  I don't think what I say matters anyway. 
  • Hi @MadDoda

Ok, we'd suggest moving this thread to General Chat then, which should cover everything. 

And of course what you say matters - we absolutely want to find a way, that works for everyone. 

• Do we have to move then or is this thread still open?
  • I didn't know there is general chat section! That sounds good. Thank you.
  • If you could move this thread please  that would be helpful, so girls can find it easier. 
  • Hi @Aliciab90 don't worry, this thread is still open :blush:

Cool everyone, I will move this thread to General Chat now. 
    You can find all the categories on the forum here - just press on the category name, and it will then take you to sub-categories. If you guys need anything, please just tag me or drop me a PM. 
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions