Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

The relationship we made following the same journey!

Replies

• @VRob123 I just can't seem to settle Now I'm thinking about another ectopic, it sux. My tears should arrive soon 
  • i dont understand y there cant be private groups ?
  • Hi @Catlady220 because we are a public forum, we're not able to host private groups. 
  • @MadDoda I’ve only ever really been on one pill but I’ve had all sorts of weird stuff. I spotted like crazy for the first few months. Then when I took three packs in a row (based on the fact my doc told me I could take up to three without a break) I went both mad and very bleedy. Then when I spent a couple days in hospital and so didn’t take the pill for three days I just took the seven day rule and we didn’t have sex for that period (I was super unwell so that wouldn’t have happened anyway!). Over the last couple of years I missed a bunch, often for days at a time but it wasn’t until I properly came off it that a week or so later I ovulated. I think your body is just getting used to birth control xx
  • @RememberToBreathe thank, I hope that's the case. My tests will arrive gonna get bfn and all will be good.
  • What’s the name of your pill @maddoda?

• Hey everyone! CD 22.  7dpo. Bbt higher. Bleeding yesterday butsbut stop a couple hours later,  going to test tomorrow morning to ease my mind.
  • @MadDoda I hope your bc questions get answers soon. 
  • @MadDoda how many consecutive days have you taken it for? That’s one where you take three weeks and have a week off. I always took two packets consecutively but as noted above, when I took three I had breakthrough bleeding (and also turned into a psychopath)!
  • @RememberToBreathe I was told I can take it for 3 months so 63 days. Unless I spot then I stop for 4 days. So I took it for 24 days, I continued then but spotting persisted so I stopped about cd30 for 4 days. I don't know if I messed up but that's what I understood. 
  • ks36ks36 Regular
    edited May 12, 2020 5:59PM
    Lol sitting here at the hospital waiting for mother in law appointment. Have a funny thought to go up to my obgyn and get a pregnancy test lol
  • It seems weird that you were advised to stop for 4 days (I’ve never heard that before) but by the time you did that you had more than 21 days in your system so you’d have been protected during those 4 days. How long have you taken it for since then?
  • Today was 13th day of pill. 
  • I’m wondering whether because you’re new to the pill @MadDoda and because you didn’t take a full week off, this is a bit of a break through again. If I were you, I’d take it up to day 21 and then don’t take it on days 22 to 28 and start again on day 29. Then take it for 21 days and then take a week off. I’d work your way up to taking consecutive packets. And I don’t mean to tell you what to do!!
  • @ks36 hope your MiL is ok. I wouldn’t test now or tomorrow as it’s so early (7/8 right?) - If what you had yesterday was some implantation bleeding (I assume that’s what you’re thinking?) then it would likely be too early today for a positive. As above, I don’t want to tell you what to do, just my opinion xx
  • @RememberToBreathe but this is exactly what I didn't want, I precisely chose 3 months pill. I will just don't make breaks anymore even if I spot. Stupid pill
  • @RememberToBreathe lol yeah it was just a funny thought cause I am at the hospital. Mil is fine just getting an EKG and echocardiogram done.
  • I was thinking about just doing that for a few months @MadDoda to ease into it but actually you’re right. If it’s just spotting then maybe just persevere xx
  • Thanks for trying to help, it's rediculous how negligent drs are about explaining pill. I will return it next time again for now I'll just stick to this.
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions