Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

The relationship we made following the same journey!

Replies

• welp another negative this morning....even took the test apart.....12dpo so im counting myself out.......might have a glass of bubbly tonight....this month was stressful so i didnt think it was possible though i had sooooooo much hope :(
  • So sorry hun, treat urself well and don't give up!
  • @Catlady220 Sorry you are out. I totally understand having hopes but trying to keep them low.
  • @ks36 @MadDoda yea im gonna have some wine coolers  <3 im sure ill feel better....whenever im down i play my music box now that sings you are my sunshine and i feel a lot better
  • @MadDoda I’ve never heard of stopping for 4 days if you spot! How strange! Hopefully this gets sorted, must be stressful

@Catlady220 aah sorry 🧡 treat yourself! 

Hope everyone is ok?
  • @Aliciab90 hi lovely, how are you getting on?
    @Catlady220 sorry sweetie, I've got a good feeling it's coming for you soon. You've got this.

I've been on two different types of bc, the progesterone only pill (pop) and the mini pill. Mini pill I took for three weeks then a weeks break where I had a break through bleed type AF. The Pop I took continuously with no break and it stopped my AF completely.
    I haven't heard of stopping for 4 days of you spot either but I do remember when I first started both types It took a while for my body to adjust to it all. 
  • Hey Ladies.....
    So sorry for totally neglecting u all! 
    Thank you for tagging me and what a lovely idea for this group ❤️
    I have been back in hospital then still struggling when I got home its been hell!
    However today I havent been sick yet and so far the nausea is bearable and am 11 weeks exactly, cld this be a breakthrough or a flukey day?
    I hope u are all ok? 

• @MissM2203 hopefully it’s a sign that it’s easing as the second trimester approaches!

@Emmy012 I’m ok yeh, still no BD or OV, I stopped taking vitex in a strop about 5 days ago lol so will see what happens. Had a bit of EWCM so maybe it might happen soon but still no BD anyways! How far along are you now?
  • Hey @Aliciab90
    I have just been reading what i can and trying to catch up with what i have missed.
    I am so so sorry that things are difficult for u right now.
    Men are strange arent they? I do hope he comes around, its not fair you having to be so confused at whats going on in his head? 
    Do u think he wld sit down and talk after Lockdown? 
    Will u start taking Vitex again as it seemed to be doing good for you getting a much more managable shorter cycle? x
  • @MissM2203 hi lovely, aww you've been so poorly still 😔 I had three days of feeling great but I'm struggling again, it's not the worst it's been but I feel like garbage.
    @Aliciab90 oh love, what made you stop taking vitex? I thought it was helping? Are things still strained with OH?
    I'll be 9 weeks this week, so just hoping I can make it to my 12 week scan OK. I've been slathering my nose in vapour rub to help with weird smells, I think I'm an addict. 😂
  • Emmy012 said:
    @MissM2203 hi lovely, aww you've been so poorly still 😔 I had three days of feeling great but I'm struggling again, it's not the worst it's been but I feel like garbage.
    @Aliciab90 oh love, what made you stop taking vitex? I thought it was helping? Are things still strained with OH?
    I'll be 9 weeks this week, so just hoping I can make it to my 12 week scan OK. I've been slathering my nose in vapour rub to help with weird smells, I think I'm an addict. 😂

I think it was partly because I wasn’t getting the signs of OV so assumed it wasn’t working, then the thought that I’m not getting BD so I don’t need to ovulate 😂 I may start them again though I suppose just to see 

@miss@MissM2203 yeh men are strange. Hopefully after this blows over a bit we might have a talk, but sometimes I feel the less I talk about it, the more easy going he becomes! He’s a strange one. Yeh I may start the vitex again - it hasn’t worked as it did last month. I’m on CD16 and not much sign of OV
  • 13DPO did one more just to be safe and yep BFN so expecting AF tomorrow or possibly today depending if I oved on peak or day after.....i hate not doing bbt.....have to really force myself back into it.......talked to nieces mom yesterday......her shifts at work are going back to normal so she said she will be taking my niece more......honestly it breaks my heart......weve had her almost 2.5 months now :( and i dont want her to go.....she makes not having my own child a lighter heart ache bc she feels like my own :( she doesnt want to go home either and asks me if she can live here.....i told her it doesnt work that way and she gets veryyyyyyyy upset :(
  • @Emmy012
    Aw am happy u had some good days it must have been lovely to get a break.
    9 weeks already thats amazing, how have u been anxiety wise? Is it starting to be more real and less of a worry? I hope so and when the sickness goes u can relax and enjoy this! 
    @Catlady220
    Am sorry love there are some women get pregnant within 3 months but I took 8 months after mine and it was only when I had relaxed and didnt have the pressure that i was putting on myself that it happened! 
    Stay strong you really can do this ❤️
  • @MissM2203 i honestly dont think its stress from ttc because im honestly just going with it....i take care of my niece now and dont have time to be upset and cry or even talk to hubby about it much lol.........i think its stress from work........with my boss not coming in bc of being elderly and covid.....i have to do A LOT of his work and im in charge and its really stressful bc if he pops in at night when no one is there and things arent done then its my fault whether i worked or not.....that and some days its sooooo busy it is very hard to get everything done and it makes it stressful.....plus this month i had mothersday and my dads 3 year passing is tomorrow and idk i feel like there was just too much going on n it killed my chances.......dr wants to refer me after 6 months but i think we are gonna see if she will wait refer me til a year past mc bc i got pregnant in 5 months last time so i know we can conceive naturally :(
  • @Catlady220
    Aw it does sound super stressful the pressure u have at work! 
    Its not fair that your boss takes it out on you when u arent responsible, thats just shite! 
    Am sorry that tomorrow is such a sad memory for u.
    Losing a parent is heartbreaking! 
    Life and the chaos that comes with it can throw our bodies off a bit.
    I hope things settle for u with ur work, is it busier because of Covid? 
    You got this girl, you wont need intervention and its entirely your choice to not want referred in 6 months and like u say u managed naturally before and in only 5 months which is not long in the grand scheme of things where TTC is concerned 
    It will be Okay ❤️

• Hey everyone! CD 23. 8dpo. Bbt stayed the same. Took a Walmart Equate First Signal cheapie . That had a faint line. So I took a FRER . That also had a faint line. What do you ladies think?

Am still reading your posts and will catch up with you ladies soon.
  • @Aliciab90 Hopefully your oh comes around and you two can talk about it. I hope the vitex works for you.

• @MissM2203 I hope you get better as your pregnancy progesses!
  • Emmy012 said:
    @MissM2203 hi lovely, aww you've been so poorly still 😔 I had three days of feeling great but I'm struggling again, it's not the worst it's been but I feel like garbage.
    @Emmy012 I am so glad you are doing well! I hope you make it to your 12 week scan too. On the vapour rub, lol what ever works , right?
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions