Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

The relationship we made following the same journey!

1464748495052»

Replies

• Options
    @Rachel.a21
    oh Gosh yep there is absolutely no mistaking your boy! 
    I totally see what u mean and now am
    thinking it was side on so it may just have been swollen.
    Thank you that's helped loads as I really wanted to keep it a surprise so that's now got me thinking I really cant be sure 
  • Options
    @Aliciab90 Anything for a spa 🤣 I love the Center parcs ones, fav!

I have a reflexology sesh in 2 weeks, never had one so I’m intrigued to what she can tell me 🤔. 
  • Options
    dd1001 said:
    @MissM2203 they have mentioned possible induction but just having scans at the moment to see his growth before they make a final decision, might know a bit more on tuesday
    Hopefully not and they will just let u go to term.
    The professionals are so good tho and they will definitely know what's best.
    Hopefully u know more on Tues and that he's grown some more that they are happy with 
  • Options
    @dd1001 how small? Coz some babies are just small, my was and all healthy, he catch up real fast lol.
     that's at 5 days in newborn cloths leaving hospital. And thats at 2 months.

• Options
    @MissM2203 You’re welcome! They can be quite close until you really look and get a good between the legs shot 😁
  • Options
    MadDoda said:
    @dd1001 how small? Coz some babies are just small, my was and all healthy, he catch up real fast lol.
     that's at 5 days in newborn cloths leaving hospital. And thats at 2 months.

Awwww gorgeous 🥰
  • Options
    @MadDoda
    Oh my goodness he was so tiny! 
    So beautiful 
  • Options
    @MadDoda aww so cute - measuring 10th centile estimated 4lbs from scan. 
  • Options
    Catlady220Catlady220 Regular
    edited Jul 16, 2020 8:53PM
    @MadDoda ur lil boy is soooooooooo cute <3

@Rachel.a21 ur scans make me soooooo excited for monday though mine wont b that big yet lol

very curious.....did anyone do a drive by baby shower???? was the turn out good or no???.....me n hubby r thinking of doing one in the beginning of december b4 it gets too cold that way i can b outside.....i know a lil early as ill b ending my 7th month but the idea of sitting outside in january doesnt thrill me lol
  • Options
    Haha thanks ladies xd

@dd1001 if ur 36weeks I think it's a bit less than what Gabi was, but as I say some kids are just small. As far as I remember he gained 1kg in first two weeks and then midwife was worried coz he was gaining too fast. At the end he stayed in upper and was fine xd. U should get  smaller cloths size than newborn,  or u will have urs swimming in cloths Like mine. We actually had to roll a large muslin under his butt in car seat coz he was falling in too deep and it was dengerous. That's a good trick to remember. And that was with all the newborn padding. They bounce a lot at the end with weight.  It will be OK xxx
  • Options
    @dd1001 I had growth scans with my daughter. They estimated she would be 6lb at full term so if they estimate 1/2 lb a week that’s similar to your little boy. She came out 3 days late at 8lb so it was entirely off 🙈
  • Options
    @VRob123 is right too, scans are often off sometimes very off. 
  • Options
    @Catlady220 Scans are the best part! 
  • Options
    our facebook announcement pic after my scan on monday <3

• Options
    No period nothing 
    will test my last one tomorrow 
    after this I’ll be waiting straight for treatments
    ive never been more mentally fed up 
  • Options
    @Catlady220 I replied to your baby shower question on the other part of the chat where you asked.
  • Options
    @MadDoda your little boy is beautiful, what a lovely pic!! 

@SR19 yeh I need to get back to my reflexologist. It will be good to see what happens! 

@l@Lonestar how you holding up girl? 
  • Options
    @Catlady220 is that a picture of you? 
  • Options
    Hi everyone. 
    This thread has now topped the 1k post mark, so we have started you a continuation thread here
    Please come over to the continuation thread, as we will close this one later today. 

Don't forget to bookmark the thread, by pressing the little green star next to the thread title so you don't miss out on any notifications. 
  • Options
    Locking this thread now. Continuation thread here.
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions