Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

The relationship we made following the same journey! Part 2

Replies

• After I commented I ended up in a&e, I’m 16 weeks(didn’t even know) or maybe I was.. baby’s heartbeat is too weak, I’m currently waiting on a second scan this morning to see if the pregnancy should go on or end 😓😓
  • @WelshGirrl I’m so sorry you’re going through this. I hope you’re ok. Let us know how you get on!🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻Xxx
  • Heart broken 😓 baby’s heart stopped.. and it was a boy😓😓💔
  • Awwww @WelshGirrl I’m so, so sorry. 😢😢😢 💔 xxxx
  • RevbombRevbomb Regular
    edited Nov 28, 2020 3:26PM
    MissM2203 said:
    EmJ3 said:
    @Emmy012 and @MissM2203 any signs your babies are getting ready?xxx

@lonestar hope you’re doing ok.xxxx
    Hi @EmJ3
    Thank you so much for asking after me. 
    Layth Parker was born on Tuesday 24th Nov at 16.56 weighing 8lb 6oz
    I didn't want to be insensitive to the other ladies TTC on here and post a picture etc in case I offended anyone xx
    Nooo post away
    it motivates us and honestly babies always bring joy and congratsssss 

@welshWelshGirrl said:

sorry to hear that hun
    aending u lots of love
  • @WelshGirrl I'm so sorry love x
  • I’m so broken 😓 I might not be able to carry boys 💔🥺 xx
  • @WelshGirrl oh I’m so sorry hun. Please look after yourself. Never say never, my mother in law sadly had 5mcs of boys and thought the same, she went to have a hysterectomy and found out she was carrying Matt. Sending you lots of love & hope x 
  • @WelshGirrl it might not be a gender thing so much. There could be many reasons as to why this has happened. Fingers crossed it doesn’t happen again.xxx 
  • Thank you ladies 😓 my mum or sister couldn’t carry boys💔 x
  • Thinking of you @WelshGirrl.xxx

has anyone heard from @kiwimoonin after her scan?

I hope everyone’s ok.xxxx
  • @WelshGirrl oh love i am sooooooo sorry :(
  • Thank you ladies 😓 I’m gonna take a few days to myself, I don’t know how to gather myself together xx
  • @WelshGirrl we r all here if/when you need us love <3
  • Thank you ladies 😓 I’m gonna take a few days to myself, I don’t know how to gather myself together xx
    😢
    We’re here for u 
  • Oh my goodness @WelshGirrl I am so sorry to read your news :( xx
  • Lot of love for you all 😓 my heart physically hurts, but now my daughter gets the hugs that little bit tighter!!💔 xx
  • @WelshGirrl <3 yes give her extra cuddles and love <3 u can always pm me hun <3

SO did anyone get itchy feet in pregnancy???? im now 27+2 and i noticed my feet are really dry and now they are itchy too......its nothing thats unbearable but i dont understand y this is happening???? my feet arent swollen :/
  • @Catlady220 if you're feet are dry, moisturise them? Dry skin = itchy, hardly rocket science.
    If the soles of your feet and palms of your hands itch, mainly at night then speak to your doctor as its a sign of Cholestasis of the liver which I have and have posted about. 
  • Okay, there was no need for that sarcastic comment, @Emmy012

She was simply asking a question. I suggest you try and be a little more sympathetic. Or don’t say anything at all. So many girls on here have no idea and all they want is advice, so please can you just be NICE. 🧡