Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

The relationship we made following the same journey! Part 2

Replies

• @Revbomb so far it was just 3 times that one day

ugh....what helps a gassy tummy ache.....it seems like no matter what i do it either wont come out or its still there after it comes out :/ what did i eat?
  • @Revbomb so far it was just 3 times that one day

ugh....what helps a gassy tummy ache.....it seems like no matter what i do it either wont come out or its still there after it comes out :/ what did i eat?
    Yea it’s annoying as hell

honestly I deal with gas too
    try peppermint tea 
    I have ibs so it helps a lot with that.
    I take the pills but I wouldn’t recommend that since you’re pregnant without doctors approval
    you can try the tea though 

also a tummy massage and walks help
  • Thanks lovelies just trying to keep busy until the clinic calls 
    @Catlady220 I had really bad heartburn with both my kids gaviscon was the only thing that helped x
  • @Lonestar Oh I am so sorry 😔

@Catlady220 You can take Gas-X during pregnancy. It’s on the approved list 
  • @Lonestar I am so sorry and know how devastating it is. Please take some time and be good to yourself, it’s such a difficult thing. 

@SmithL35  hope your scans went well. 

@Herestohoping it’s nice to see you on here again.

@Aliciab90 have been thinking about you hope you’re doing ok.

Hope everyone else is good today xx

• Everything was perfect ❤ the lil heart was beating away ❤ let a huge weight off my shoulders.... I'm 8+2 due date February 27, 2021
  • @Catlady220 congrats, they are great little scan photos. I hope this helps you relax a bit now and you can enjoy your pregnancy xxxx
  • @Kazam2817 the baby was moving around A LOT
  • @Lonestar I’m so so heartbroken for you my love. I know how difficult 2 losses close together are, especially after so long. Please take some time to look after yourself, sending the biggest hug. Message if you need to xx

@Wishingforbaby3 everything crossed for you!

@Kazam2817 awww thanks love! I’m holding up, killing me not being able to try...wish things were different, but I’m playing the long game...hope it pays off 😔
    how’re you doing?
  • @Lonestar I am so sorry love. I really am devastated for you. Take all the time you need and know that we're here for you when you need.
    So many of us have been through MC, and multiple ones too, it's awful. 💔
  • Emmy012Emmy012 Regular
    edited Jul 20, 2020 6:27PM

Post deleted by MadeForMums.
    Here's a link to our Chat guidelines

• @lonestar I'm so sorry, I know how hard this is, but it's not over. Take ur time to heal, I know u came make it through. Next one will be a sticky one. Hugs, text me if u need x
  • @Kazam2817 my scan is on wednesday  will let you know x
  • Catlady220Catlady220 Regular
    edited Jul 20, 2020 5:45PM
    @Emmy012 i wasnt trying to b insensitive everyone shares their scans here :( 

@Lonestar sorry for that :( i wasnt trying to b insensitive ...... i know what its like to b in ur situation i was a lil bit farther than u when i lost my sunshine :( 
  • @Catlady220 that’s lovely to see :) 
    so the clinic called and my hcg levels should be 56 but are 10 which is not a good sign so I have another blood test Wednesday morning to see if they have gone up but probably will have gone down currently 4w+2days 
    feeling ok sad but ok 
  • @Wishingforbaby3 do u have long cycles???? at 4+2 estimate i was only 9dpo??? so mine mightve been very low then too??? did u have HCG levels done already??? and thanks
  • @Catlady220 It’s an IVF cycle so they know exactly when they put them in and it’s private so they do them straight away x
  • @Wishingforbaby3 oh :( i dont know too much about IVF....is there anyway everything can b ok ????
  • Because I'm a good wife, I made my dh pal take him out for drinks yday. Poor dh was so depressed lately. And thats for him too, almighty sponge haha. Come over ladies, nothing better than cake for hard days!

• @MadDoda looks devine <3