Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

The relationship we made following the same journey! Part 2

Replies

• @Catlady220 There’s a chance so that’s why they are doing the second blood test but it’s a a very slim chance x
  • @Wishingforbaby3 but they don't know when it implanted, isn't there room for variability?
  • @MadDoda It went in as a day 5 embryo and I am 12 days after that so If it was a normal cycle I would be CD33 or 17dpo xx
  • @Wishingforbaby3 I see, I'm sorry. But I'm happy u got more embryos, I'm sure at least one will work out hugs 
  • HerestohopingHerestohoping Regular
    edited Jul 20, 2020 6:48PM
    @MadDoda hi there dear nice to see you around. Sending best wishes to you and family and your journey whatever that might be right now. Missed your wisdom. 

@Kazam2817 @EmJ3 @SR19 ladies thank you all for acknowledging my return, so lovely of you. I hope that each of you are having some progress, or even just coping with the process well right now if you are ttc... I believe some days just coping is a win on this journey...! Lovely that we have a group here who have stayed strong together for some time now. Pretty amazing. 

For me Things are OK today, my line got darker again and I'm thanking the universe for every second I get where things look ok. I have to just let time pass to see our destiny! I am enjoying it while I can though.

@Catlady220 nice to see baby coming along beautifully, wishing you the best. 
  • @Herestohoping it's great to see u back! I'm not around much, sorry I missed ur appearance! Hope u are doing well xxx
  • @MadDoda thanks hunni lucky that we don’t have to go right back to the beginning and off on holiday instead once I get the all clear before the next round xx
  • @Wishingforbaby3 hopefully hcg was just taking a minute to kick start <3 FX love praying for you <3

@Herestohoping wonderful news love <3 i got a good feeling about this for u <3 and thanks hun <3 it was a very magical experience i cried when she showed the heart beat.....hopefully i can hear it next time....ill b 12+2 at my next prenatal appointment
  • @Catlady220 I hope this helps ease your mind now.

@Wishingforbaby3 I’ll keep everything crossed for you. What a great number of eggs! 
    what clinic are you at?
    I’m looking into clinics at the minute, trying to decide whether to go private or not.
  • @SR19 it really did <3 i feel a huge weight hass lifted off of my shoulders <3
  • @Wishingforbaby3 oh so they can just put one in again next ov???
  • @SR19 I am with herts and Essex fertility and they have been amazing I know a couple of people that have been there and have lovely babies 
    @Catlady220 its not quite that simple I wish it was xx

• @Wishingforbaby3 oh? whats the next step then ???? sorry im very curious....i dont know much lol
  • *arranges road trip to @MadDoda for cake*
  • @Wishingforbaby3 thanks 😊 not far for me. Nice when you find somewhere you are happy with.  I think I have a good where I’ll pick. 

I wish it was that simple @Catlady220 lol, probably wouldn’t be the price it is though if it was that easy 😬
  • @SR19 oh....i was curious.....

@ks36 just got her chemical confirmed :( her HCG was 15 :( 
  • Good morning ladies. Sending happy vibes and baby dust too everyone who's twoweek waiting, ov testing, or taking a break from all this. Hope you all coping well which ever part of the journey you're at. Sorry to hear the bad news above :( . Sending only love and healing wishes. Us women really are strong. 
  • Morning ladies, I'm sorry it's come to this but I'm having to leave this thread. My posts are getting reported and I've been given a final warning by admin. I can't trust myself to not call out rude or insensitive behaviour that other ladies may find difficult to see. I don't put up with this kind of behaviour in "real life" and I certainly won't on a forum which is supposed to be to help and support other women. 
    I've been with most of you for over a year, through awful times and good and I'm just very sad that it's been completely ruined for me and for a lot of others (believe me I am not the only one who feels this way, there's a reason a lot of the regular ladies are no longer here with us). 

My buttons are being pushed daily and I've just had enough of it really.
    I'll still have pm (unless in banned because of this post?!) and I may drop in the December birth club from time to time to share scans and photos etc (because that's what they're for!!!)

I have so much love for the kind selfless and wonderful women in here and for those still TTC I wish you nothing but luck because you deserve it. ❤️

• @Aliciab90 I’m doing ok thanks. A bit frustrated about the delay to IVF but you never know, maybe the next IUI will take this time. Will just have to see how it goes. Am also hijacking a ride with you to @MadDoda house, that cake looked amazing!!!!!

@SmithL35 ah I don’t know why I thought it was sooner than Wednesday but exciting anyway.

@Wishingforbaby3 am keeping everything crossed for you but it’s good you has so many eggs and embryos.

@Herestohopingthats great your lines are getting darker am very excited for you.

Hope everyone is having a great day today. I am off work and for once it is a sunny day here son plan on making the most of it. X
  • @Emmy012 agree with everything you’ve said ❤️