Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

The relationship we made following the same journey! Part 2

Replies

• EmJ3 said:
    @WelshGirrl I see it, it’s not that faint!! When is/was your af die?xx
    I’ve not had a period since way before having aalayah 😩 I’ve been having my depo shots, especially after miscarrying I’ve made sure I been having it, I done another test this morning 😩 
  • Any idea why my little girl does this?🤣 started doing it a week so two ago.. 
  • Defo a positive right??xx
  • @WelshGirrl it does look like it but you’d think it would be darker? Was that in the time frame?xx
  • EmJ3 said:
    @WelshGirrl it does look like it but you’d think it would be darker? Was that in the time frame?xx
    It’s still really early days that’s the darkest so far so it is getting darker, when I was pregnant with aalayah my tests were faint for so long it drove me insane xxx
  • Hey lovely ladies!! 

I’m sorry I’ve been MIA again since your last comments! So much going on, and the meds this cycle have kicked ass! 
    But thank you all of you for your kind wishes and I’m taking a different approach this time, I will get pregnant, I am ready for my life with a baby 😊. Tomorrow is egg collection day and already things are much different. My hormone levels were only at 5,000 2 days before egg collection last cycle, this cycle they were 16,000!! I also stayed on my meds for a few days longer to help mature the eggs this time so I’m really hoping it’s done the trick 🤞🤞
    I will update you all in a couple of days but thank you for your words and I hope everyone is doing well! X
  • @SR19
    Wishing you the absolute best of luck! 
    This WILL be your cycle! 
    I cannot wait to hear back from you! 
    You have got this 💪🏻
  • @SR19 good luck! I’ll keep everything crossed and it all sounds so positive!xxx

@WelshGirrl let us know how the tests are going!xxx
  • WelshGirl98WelshGirl98 Regular
    edited May 8, 2021 6:15AM
    @EmJ3 I’ve stopped testing I am
    absolutely crapping myself this time em🥺 got a feeling it’s gonna be a miscarriage, the cramps I’ve been having are next level.. 😭 gonna re test next week
    so then if I am defo pregnant it will defo pick up x
  • Hi ladies, 

Thank you @MissM2203 and @EmJ3

Unfortunately we had a other failed round 😔! They managed to collect 9 eggs this time and 6 matured as they should so I was really happy with that! I feel like the different meds did the trick.  My OHs sample wasn’t great this time but they said it was still ok to use.  However, when they injected the sperm into the egg nothing happened again. So we need to come up with some solution for fertilisation and also I think some additional testing to work out why fertilisation isn’t happening. 

But there we go.. back to square one 😔🙈 xx
  • @SR19 not back to square one, but I know you’ll be disappointed- it’s gutting. Hopefully this will help change things next time. I remember being told by a consultant that every step is a step closer to your baby. Think of it as stepping stones! I held onto that! You will get there!😘😘😘xxx
  • @WelshGirrl how are you doing?x
  • @SR19
    Aww gosh this isn't what I was hoping to hear from you, am sorry. 
    Have they told you the other options to explore regarding fertilisation? Am not really sure of the process and what they can do but they must have came across this many times before and have different procedures to try? 
    I can only imagine how disappointed you are but @EmJ3 is right it's definitely not square one, things are still progressing and next time with a slightly different approach however they do it will hopefully be your baby! 
    Stay positive and be kind to yourself while your waiting for the next try! 
    Big hugs xx
  • @MissM2203 @EmJ3 thanks ladies, I have my review on the 26th so no info until then unfortunately.  I’m trying to do research into additional testing to see what we can do. 

They have mention AOA (egg activation) which I have looked into, I will literally try anything.  But at the moment I’m not sure if it’s the egg, the sperm or both.  It’s like a 2% chance this happens and now it’s happened twice so although it does happen, it’s rare. I’m just hoping there are answers. The sooner we get them, the quicker we can start putting a plan together to give things time to work before our next treatment. X
  • @SR19 soooo sorry love.... Hopefully they can figure out y

@WelshGirrl any new updates????? And if things don't work out which I'm hoping n praying they do ....u should reconsider ur bc plan if you go back on bc 2 times pregnant on it seems like it's not working well enough.....but fx for a sticky......I had cramps with cy in the beginning
  • @Catlady220 hey hun, hope little man is doing well! And yourself 🥰. I’m currently waiting for this depo to run out as I had bloods and they’re showing signs of hcg, but they’re low.. being re checked in two weeks and if they’re still low then they’re treating it as a miscarriage.. defo be reconsidering my bc after this!! Xx
  • Hello everyone, 

I haven't been on for a while, thought I would try to catch up!

Oscar is 7 and a half months now, can't believe how fast it is going! X
  • SmithL35 said:
    Hello everyone, 

I haven't been on for a while, thought I would try to catch up!

Oscar is 7 and a half months now, can't believe how fast it is going! X
    Omg he’s grown so fast!! My little lady is 14 months 🙈 where has the time gone man🥺 hope you’re dojng good xx
  • Ahh @WelshGirrl 14 months?! It was her birthday last time I was on here 🙈 

We are ok thank you, don't see the heart consultant again until July. He will get a shock because Oscar is growing so much, especially now he is on solids. Only pain is that I think I'm getting mastitis again :/ but he has dropped the night feed the last few nights so I guess that's why :( xxx
  • SmithL35 said:
    Ahh @WelshGirrl 14 months?! It was her birthday last time I was on here 🙈 

We are ok thank you, don't see the heart consultant again until July. He will get a shock because Oscar is growing so much, especially now he is on solids. Only pain is that I think I'm getting mastitis again :/ but he has dropped the night feed the last few nights so I guess that's why :( xxx
    It’s madness !! And I’m glad!! Yeah they grow so bloody fast it’s unreal, aww no is there anything You can have for that xx