Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

The relationship we made following the same journey! Part 2

Replies

• That went down well I must say, along with it’s to soon for me to see the baby, I can’t do it I’m still bleeding 6 days later, heavy and emotional and angry but yet I’m in the wrong 🙁 I feel alone
  • @Lonestar I totally get it and it’s such a lonely grief because no one else ‘knew’ your baby. That’s how I felt with my losses anyway. Like I was grieving in my own- well with my hubby and children and parents but you know what I mean! 
    It takes time- the rawness hurts and grief shows in many ways- definitely anger too! 
    You need some time to process it all.xxxx
  • @Lonestar
    I am so sorry for you. I can feel your pain just reading your comments and it's heartbreaking.
    Every emotion your feeling is completely understandable and u need to do what's best and manageable for you right now no one else.
    Dont suppress your feelings let them surface, grieve for as long as u need and allow yourself to say no to any situation that u feel is too much at the moment.
    I really do feel for u ....
  • @Lonestar I don’t feel I can contribute much but I just wanted to say that I’m thinking of you. I was at a baby shower a few days after my second miscarriage and cried on the way home. But the little baby girl is beautiful in time the resentment will pass. Do what you need to do for your own mental health. Send your best wishes but I’m sure you SIL will completely understand your choices ❤️
  • @Lonestar please remember that this is temporary; you won’t feel this way forever. God I remember the feeling and it is absolutely the worst.... 
    I remember my friend telling me that his friend had had 6 mcs and finally had a baby. She said to him that if they hadn’t happened, she wouldn’t have had her baby now...like that person wouldn’t exist. I hold on to that and look forward to meeting mine one day. 
    Don’t do anything rash with going on the pill, give it a few days cus you’ll also have hormones going absolutely ballistic in your body right now.

i just wanna give you a big hug and tell you it will all be ok! 😔
  • @Aliciab90, a consultant said to me that each pregnancy is a stepping stone to holding your baby. Unfortunately not every pregnancy works out and Some people’s journey takes longer than others. 

I remember thinking I was annoyed by the comment at the time but In a way, it’s similar to the point your friend made. 

My husband says that we wouldn’t have Matilda if Jacob would’ve been born alive and the baby we lost after him. She was meant to be here and however much it breaks my heart, Jacob wasn’t. Xxx

• @Lonestar oh love i wish i could just hug you :( reading your posts breaks my heart bc it takes me back to february....back to when i was in your shoes....every emotion you're feeling i completely understand.....i wish things like this didnt happen.....i remember telling my dh that i never wanted anyone to feel the pain i was feeling.....its hard its so hard but i can tell you it gets easier <3 i always thought of it as now i have an angel watching over me.....just please please please remember you did nothing wrong.......i know its hard to grasp that though......i literally cried sooooo hard when they told me n my dh....and i kept apologizing to him and begging him to forgive me....i blamed myself so much that it put me in a very bad place but then i saw a dr who made me understand it wasnt my fault....so please remember it wasnt your fault <3

@EmJ3 i love how you put that hun <3 its kinda like you cant have a rainbow without a little rain <3 im so sad about my mc and even still after conceiving again have times when i cry over my angel but understanding i wouldnt have this baby if i didnt lose the last makes it just a lil better....even if only for a moment
  • @Lonestar so sorry about what you are going through. This process really does not make sense sometimes and it is beyond words how sad you can feel when there's others around you and things are just 'happening' for them all smoothly. I really struggle with that even though I know that deep down I have to be strong and so happy for others - but it's really not that simple in this journey. We are all blessed for every baby that is born and healthy but when you are waiting for your own and it's taking time it is soul destroying. I know this well sadly.
    You have every right to feel what you feel. Don't go to events or gatherings which will bring you grief. I just don't go and my life is more peaceful for it. I'm not selfish it's just that I have to look after myself and avoid bringing myself down again. You are precious.. Look after yourself.
    Sending love and healing hopes. Once again so sorry
  • Morning ladies

@Herestohoping are your lines getting darker?

@Wishingforbaby3 any news????
  • Morning everyone 
  • Hey @Revbomb how ya doin?
  • morning love <3 im ok......very tired today
  • Aliciab90 said:
    Hey @Revbomb how ya doin?
    Good 
    just patiently waiting for hubby’s results
  • been quite the past couple days? everyone ok?
  • All OK over here. Hope you all are doing well ppl. And if you are struggling, I send and wish for only healing vibes and good spirits for you. As hard as this journey is, please trust in that we'll all get our time. Its got to be coming . We have all been waiting patiently.. The stats will show in our favour soon enough.
    Love to all xx
  • Hi ladies, just to let u know I'm selling my silver cross surf 3 pram. If anyone is interested and is able to pick it up from Edinburgh! It's so sad, I invested in it coz wanted to have more kids... Oh well. Hope u are all well.
  • LonestarLonestar Regular
    edited Jul 26, 2020 3:16PM
    I’m alive 👍🏼 Finally stopped bleeding on  Thursday, after 7 days med/heavy 

I am also a aunt to 4 now, SIL gave birth to a girl 8,15 on Thursday. Haven’t brought myself to see her yet, only just stopped crying like a mad woman as I was still losing while she was coming in to the world 
  • @Lonestar I'm honestly so so sorry about all that you are going through right now. It sounds like an awful lot, and feels cruel to go through that emotional roller-coaster re your SIL too. It's beautiful news and congratulations on becoming an aunt again dear, but I also send you the most love in dealing with all of this.
    Respect to you dear and please know that good things are coming to you. In time. I wish I had a magic sentence that healed you, but I feel time is the key even though that is frustrating. We are here for you.
    @MadDoda hope you ok dear, sending love. 
  • That is sad @MadDoda hope you’re ok. I feel that way about my spare bedroom; I had my eye on it for a nursery for months and months and now I have up and it’s my office. No space for a nursery now

@Lonestar that is so tough, so sorry you’re having to go through this. It’s a horrible feeling, it really is.

@Herestohoping  how’re you holding up?

• @Aliciab90 thanks for checking in. I'm doing OK thank you. I hope you are too?