Forum home General Chat General chat

Healthy newborn baby for adoption

edited Feb 19, 2021 11:01AM in General chat
I am a single mother seeking an adoptive parent for my newborn baby. I am desperate and really need someone who can promise me a good home for this newborn. [Posted edited by MadeForMums] I need serious couple or single parent 

Replies

• Hello ploraine12. And welcome to MadeForMums.

We're so very sorry to hear about your situation. But we're afraid we really don't think this is the place to find someone to adopt your baby.

We've edited your post to remove your email address from it (for your own safety, as well as out of concern for your baby). And we strongly advise that you seek urgent help from your midwife, health visitor or GP or that you call Samaritans on 116123.

We really hope things get better for you and your baby soon.
  • A very correct decision. This has some more advantages. The secrecy of adoption is guaranteed. Many families live for years, hiding the origin of minors, thereby they avoid the problems associated with finding relatives, who often do not even want to know about the existence of their half-blood offspring.

• JameTvari said:
    A very correct decision. This has some more advantages. The secrecy of adoption is guaranteed. Many families live for years, hiding the origin of minors, thereby they avoid the problems associated with finding relatives, who often do not even want to know about the existence of their half-blood offspring.

Unwanted meetings, experiences, useless searches traumatize the child's psyche, are the cause of self-doubt, neglect of their own lives. However, in most cases, foster children know their history, perceive it normally, respect the act of their new parents, appreciate their care more. Seek help from portland oregon adoption agencies